The online racing simulator
Kyoto 250 Penalties and Results
Please post here any incidents that you want to be investigated - If you can, give a lap number and drivers involved.

Results of the race will also be posted here

Qualifying replay and Race replay

See attatchments for unnofficial Quali and Race results. The official results (including DNFs and penalties etc.) will be available soon, once dekojester has reviewed the replay.

Keep non-penalty related chat to the post race discussion thread
Attached images
Unnofficial Qualifying Results.jpg
Attached files
Results_Race.pdf - 29.6 KB - 412 views
I would like something to be done about kenneth insulting me. He called me a c**k weed

Which I think is just unnaceptable
Sticks and stones...

Be a man.
Can I request an investigation of the sanity of the admin who called a "competition caution" with 10 laps to go, in the midst of a great battle for the win?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can I request an investigation of the sanity of the admin who called a "competition caution" with 10 laps to go, in the midst of a great battle for the win?

No you can't. Discuss that in the Post discussion thread.
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by JO53PHS
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can I request an investigation of the sanity of the admin who called a "competition caution" with 10 laps to go, in the midst of a great battle for the win?

+1
I thought it was fun! beat Mista to the line by inches!
Zach, I could probably have made it but it was a gamble. I could have pushed it and maybe have you hit me and we both spin or I slow down and we both make it alive. I slowed down and hoped to make it before you but didnt :P

Whatever I dnt mind
Something that irritates me is when I am in it for the win, and a certain someone *Lazlow* decides to cut 5 people in the line.

3 times i remember saying - lazlow, move back to your spot or I will move you back.

then on teamspeak i told joseph twice - say something or i'll move him back

then i finally tap him and send him into a light spin on the back stretch where there is tons of room so it doesn't damamge his car..and I am removed for 'wrecking under caution'...

When I warn race control and the race marshall 2-3 times, as well as the driver...it's kind of given of whats going to happen...I don't appreciate the red wing shoe up the arse....
Qualifying and provisional race results will be posted in the next 24 hours.

Please post here any incidents you were involved with under SC. Please state driver(s) involved, and laps they occured on.

Also please post any incidents you were in that you think warrant penalties. Again, give me driver(s) involved and what lap they occured on.

d
Quote from TomShanK :Something that irritates me is when I am in it for the win, and a certain someone *Lazlow* decides to cut 5 people in the line.

3 times i remember saying - lazlow, move back to your spot or I will move you back.

then on teamspeak i told joseph twice - say something or i'll move him back

then i finally tap him and send him into a light spin on the back stretch where there is tons of room so it doesn't damamge his car..and I am removed for 'wrecking under caution'...

When I warn race control and the race marshall 2-3 times, as well as the driver...it's kind of given of whats going to happen...I don't appreciate the red wing shoe up the arse....

I had messages blocked and wasn't on TS, so I had no context for what was going on, but regardless... you shouldn't ever intentionally wreck someone, under caution or not. It's the admins' job to move someone back if they cut in line, and if they don't do that, you protest it post-race. Saying you're going to wreck someone ahead of time doesn't make it ok to go ahead and do it.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's the admins' job to move someone back if they cut in line, and if they don't do that, you protest it post-race.

It must be insanely difficult to keep track of this with everyone spinning out all over the place..
Quote from Technique :It must be insanely difficult to keep track of this with everyone spinning out all over the place..

Yeah, well... it's also the admins' job to police the level of talent in the race. And if that means denying entry to some people, well...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I had messages blocked and wasn't on TS, so I had no context for what was going on, but regardless... you shouldn't ever intentionally wreck someone, under caution or not. It's the admins' job to move someone back if they cut in line, and if they don't do that, you protest it post-race. Saying you're going to wreck someone ahead of time doesn't make it ok to go ahead and do it.

lol, can you tell me once when the admins were doing their job correctly?

Oh well, Guess Racing Events - Here I come!
Attached to the originating post are the Provisional Race results. They may change based on further replay reviews.

In the next day, I will post a stats document and official qualifying results. Stats will include cautions, leaders, and that sort.

d
Awww no - LFSStats didn't work again

Ah well, some other goodies attached.

Please can I ask the 3 people on the podium to PM me please regarding a 'photo shoot' tonight (or tomorrow night)? Please tell me whether you're free or not.
Attached images
Finish 1.JPG
Finish 2.JPG
Finish 3.JPG
Provisional Results.JPG
Quote from J@tko :Awww no - LFSStats didn't work again

Please can I ask the 3 people on the podium to PM me please regarding a 'photo shoot' tonight (or tomorrow night)? Please tell me whether you're free or not.

The 4th goody has been and gone - deko now has a PDF of the results if you didn't notice
Quote from J@tko :Awww no - LFSStats didn't work again

Stats are here, thanks to Starblue.

I can be there, but "tonight" is quite a bit different for US vs. UK. What time exactly are we talking about?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Stats are here, thanks to Starblue.

Cheers mate

Quote from DeadWolfBones :I can be there, but "tonight" is quite a bit different for US vs. UK. What time exactly are we talking about?

Any time up till around 10 pm our time, so 4-6pm your time

I presume you're all working so maybe the weekend would be better?
I can be there at that time since I only work half-time, but I dunno about the others. Nolan should be available. Dunno if PMD will see this in time.

Weekend might be better, but Saturday is IGTC.
I'm here, 4-6pm? Fine with me.
As expected, I'm 1 lap behind cuz of the disconnect on last turn :P Thanks for adding the laps.

Niko heh I'm in front xD. And Zoomy even if I had passed you it wouldn't have made a change heh.
Word, PMD.
Podium people - please meet me on [DR] Server 1 @ 9.30 pm GMT (that's 45 mins from now)

Thanks - for a photo shoot
Quote from J@tko :Podium people - please meet me on [DR] Server 1 @ 9.30 pm GMT (that's 45 mins from now)

Thanks - for a photo shoot

Can I come watch??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG