The online racing simulator
LOTA MRT CC Cup Layouts
(10 posts, started )
LOTA MRT CC Cup Layouts
Hey guys!

Here are the layouts I have done for the LOTA MRT CC Cup Summer 2007 Season. Feel free to use them as you wish. Have fun!
Attached images
Track_1.png
Track_2.png
Track_3.png
Track_4.png
Track_5.png
Track_6.png
Track_7.png
Track_8.png
Track_9.png
Track_10.png
Attached files
LOTA MRT CC Cup Tracks.zip - 25.8 KB - 543 views
These were awesome. Thanks, David!
I agree...each track had a spot you could do a "pit" procedure where the car can pull in, the admin can enable resetting, the car resets and returns to the track, and the admin re-disables the reset.

Also, there were several "ways back in" if you made contact and flipped over a barrier. Top notch job by David "Le Kid" Sirois using the Layout Editor addon tool and the one native to LFS.
Thanks for the comments.

The tracks are originally done for the MRT. The UF1, XFG, UFR and XFR may fit well tho.

You can use any car you want, but the track may be a bit too tight for some cars.

David
#5 - Dru
AWESOME - we are trying them on our server tonight
Very nice! I will try them out right now!
can some1 help me?
i download the file nd i cant use them on lfs can someone tell me how i can install them onto my lfs please
i wud appreciate it greatly
dan
Awesome layouts, gonna try them asap
Quote from dan926 :can some1 help me?
i download the file nd i cant use them on lfs can someone tell me how i can install them onto my lfs please
i wud appreciate it greatly
dan

Take the .lyt files and plop them in your LFS\data\layout folder, open LFS, press SHIFT + U, click load layout and find it. You have to be on the correct track to use them.

Quote from Sponge :Awesome layouts, gonna try them asap

Best layouts ever IMO.
Gotta say.. some of those layouts look worthy of becoming a 'real permanent' layout in IRL or in LF

LOTA MRT CC Cup Layouts
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG