The online racing simulator
Destruction Derby @ Blackwood rallycross
I never believed I would make something like this... Ever.

Here is the layout (Updated version): BL2_destruction_derby_2.lyt

Let the pictures talk:

Picture 1: Bottleneck before T1. I bet that causes lots of accidents...

Picture 2: Interesting pit exit. You'll have to jump back to track. That would mean more accidents...

Picture 3: First jump. If you drive too slow, you will hit the tyres and cause an accident to those who drives behind you.

Picture 4: Second jump just after first one. If you drive too slow, you will not fall to the ramp and cause an accident... To yourself (And others can use your roof as an extra ramp...)

Picture 5: Second bottleneck and third jump. Nothing special here, just a opoturnity for major accidents.

Picture 6: Fourth jump.It takes concentration to hit this ramp right, otherwise your left wheels will be on the ground and right wheels on the ramp, just like in picture. And that would cause lots of accidents...

Picture 7: Fifth jump. Made this as wide as possible to prevent accidents ( )

Picture 8: Sixth jump... Err... That is a tall one. Flipped UF1 unrelated (Ya, right). If you haven't caused any accidents, I guess now is the time...

Any feedback is welcome.
Attached images
derby_1.JPG
derby_2.JPG
derby_3.JPG
derby_4.JPG
derby_5.JPG
derby_6.JPG
derby_7.JPG
derby_8.JPG
Attached files
BL2_destruction_derby.lyt - 3.1 KB - 571 views
#2 - J@tko
Nice.

Couple of suggestions:
  1. Remove the barriers to the right of the jump that goes onto the second tarmac bit
  2. Make that jump wider
Really good
Quote from J@tko :Nice.

Couple of suggestions:
  1. Remove the barriers to the right of the jump that goes onto the second tarmac bit
  2. Make that jump wider
Really good

Could you specify which barrier and which jump you are meaning? For example, tell me the picture number.

If you mean the final jump, cant make it wider. Otherwise it wouldn't be so steep.

PS. Did this in couple of hours.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from Gekkibi :Could you specify which barrier and which jump you are meaning? For example, tell me the picture number.

If you mean the final jump, cant make it wider. Otherwise it wouldn't be so steep.

PS. Did this in couple of hours.

Picture number 5.

It's quite interesting in an FXR
Pretty cool-looking layout. Thanks; I will try it out.

I am curious: I thought that ramps are available only on AU; is this not so? If it IS so, then how did you work around the restriction? (If it is NOT so, then I am sorry for being so ignorant.)
Quote from David33 :Pretty cool-looking layout. Thanks; I will try it out.

I am curious: I thought that ramps are available only on AU; Is this not so? If it IS so, then how did you work around the restriction? (If it is NOT so, then I am sorry for being so ignorant.)

They will only work in blackwood (And naturally in car park. Maybe you have mixed up car park and autocross).
Quote from Gekkibi :Maybe you have mixed up car park and autocross).

Yes; it seems that you are right about that. It is nice to know that ramps are available on any BL track (although it would be even better if they were available on any track at all, and could be adjusted to any height/inclination).
On the last jump(with the flipped UF1, you should make an escape road, but make it twist the whole way up to the top, where you rejoin from the grass. That way, you can chicken out, but you would slow down to enter, causing a pileup for unsuspecting drivers. Make it longer, so they lose valuable time.
Quote from piggy501 :On the last jump(with the flipped UF1, you should make an escape road, but make it twist the whole way up to the top, where you rejoin from the grass. That way, you can chicken out, but you would slow down to enter, causing a pileup for unsuspecting drivers. Make it longer, so they lose valuable time.

Already done that. However, I am not currently using my LFS-computer, so I am unable to upload the latest version.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG