The online racing simulator
Analogue Stick, Limit and Center
Into joystick configuration, we lack of support On:

Let say, Analogue X axis is between 300 and 5000 and Y is between 600 and 3000, during calibration thoses was the value sended by my analogue stick, probleme is my stick is old and custom, so can happen during calibration he goes just a little to high, so normal operation i will have: X==310 to 4876 and Y==620 and 2876, so in fact i won't go anymore to the limit of my Axis, so having a % limit of the detected Stick axis range would be great, then if i put the X limit to 98% so the game will respond to 100% of the axis at 98% of the range detected during calibration.

Another place , where will be great to have this analogue limit will be into center, so i can put the center as big as i wan, for old shaking stick will be great, i know they exist a setting to slowdown too fast motion on thoses axis, but this is not direct as my solution.

So i hope, not only me has got a probleme where you can reach the limit of one of the axis.(P.S. recalibreate our stick but don't go to the physique limit of the stick little lower, should solve all thoses issue)

The rest of the game for my part, is perfect! perfect! perfect! but can be better

For me this is one of the best Game(Codding) ever done. Great job to all, and event if i don't have this patch, lol, i still got all the rest, and that is allready much great so thx everyone who help this community growing, and offcourse to the creator team

Bravo!
#2 - Woz
Quote from Greenseed :Into joystick configuration, we lack of support On:

Let say, Analogue X axis is between 300 and 5000 and Y is between 600 and 3000, during calibration thoses was the value sended by my analogue stick, probleme is my stick is old and custom, so can happen during calibration he goes just a little to high, so normal operation i will have: X==310 to 4876 and Y==620 and 2876, so in fact i won't go anymore to the limit of my Axis, so having a % limit of the detected Stick axis range would be great, then if i put the X limit to 98% so the game will respond to 100% of the axis at 98% of the range detected during calibration.

Another place , where will be great to have this analogue limit will be into center, so i can put the center as big as i wan, for old shaking stick will be great, i know they exist a setting to slowdown too fast motion on thoses axis, but this is not direct as my solution.

So i hope, not only me has got a probleme where you can reach the limit of one of the axis.(P.S. recalibreate our stick but don't go to the physique limit of the stick little lower, should solve all thoses issue)

The rest of the game for my part, is perfect! perfect! perfect! but can be better

For me this is one of the best Game(Codding) ever done. Great job to all, and event if i don't have this patch, lol, i still got all the rest, and that is allready much great so thx everyone who help this community growing, and offcourse to the creator team

Bravo!

Try TweakDX to play with the extremes. Also in LFS recalibrate but do not move to full extent and then lock calibration, this will ignore outside the calibrated areas.
Quote :Also in LFS recalibrate but do not move to full extent and then lock calibration, this will ignore outside the calibrated areas.

I told, that trick into my post
(P.S. recalibreate our stick but don't go to the physique limit of the stick little lower, should solve all thoses issue)

Thx anyway for interess

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG