The online racing simulator
Track suggestion
(11 posts, started )
Track suggestion
What about the track is totally open, all ways open.
BL1 BL2 BL3 togther.
on all tracks.
Edit:
Why? For Cruise, own layouts(choose your way), fun.
No, not possible due to the graphics engine.

Also, why?

And it's a massive repost. If you want to repost something, at least provide something that is new.
#3 - garph
LFS is not a free roaming game.

If LFS ever got like or anywhere near that it would become a total joke and no one would take it seriously as a racing simulator.
+10^4 if it would be possible. Reason: For cruising or for bangers. Also it would add lots of more choises (For example, BL rallycross which has upper or lower part of asphalt-track included. Or maybe Fern bay black which has part of rallycross included).
If the track is full open, we can make more layout
Tracks cannot be fully open, because of graphic physics. However, autocross is possible, so what if we make autocross track what is the size of South City (For example)? It would mean that you can't do laps, as there wouldn't be any kind of route from starting line to finish line.

If I understood correctly how this graphics engine problem restricts open tracks, I guess this is the solution.
cool for cruising but as already said: not really possible.
I belive this suggestion is what you call an AutoX which is already their. LFS is a serious racing sim, Its not a cruising game or ricer game.

Today, they want an open track for free-roaming. Tomorrow, they will want to get out of the car and walk. After that, I don't want to know...GTA anyone?
CLOSE, CLOSE and CLOSE, already mentioned 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times
Quote from Stefani24 :CLOSE, CLOSE and CLOSE, already mentioned 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times

Hint: If you don't keep bumping the thread - it will disappear in a few short days

Track suggestion
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG