The online racing simulator
Scania Circut Tuned V2.0
(15 posts, started )
Scania Circut Tuned V2.0
Quote from scania :this track won't kill your car

I like it!! An AutoX layout where you can actually go a bit fast

It makes a change from the stupid really tight d0r1f70 layouts that keep appearing

Is it designed for lorries by any chance?
Now you can actualy host races for fast cars on autocross

Like single seaters and GTR cars
Quote from JO53PHS :I like it!! An AutoX layout where you can actually go a bit fast

It makes a change from the stupid really tight d0r1f70 layouts that keep appearing

I just make it in LYTe very free
& test drive with BF1
which parts the BF1 can't take it easy, I fix it
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Now you can actualy host races for fast cars on autocross

Like single seaters and GTR cars

I want, but my ISP is so.......
I'll very happy if some host use my layout
Quote from JO53PHS :I like it!! An AutoX layout where you can actually go a bit fast

ya, you can drive faster than the kill car circuit, but I should spend quadruplex time to make this layout
Did that work in demo version?
No, thats one of the reasons why you buy S2
Heh, if i buy s1? s2 is so exspensive
Quote from Poratti :Heh, if i buy s1? s2 is so exspensive

Expensive, you say? Don't drink so much Coca-Cola and don't order so many Koti-Pizza pizzas... And more cleaning & washing dishes to earn your weekly pocket money.

Seriously. ~35 euros is nothing. You can easily spend that much for candies and beverages in a week! A week! Think about it.
Quote from Gekkibi :Expensive, you say? Don't drink so much Coca-Cola and don't order so many Koti-Pizza pizzas... And more cleaning & washing dishes to earn your weekly pocket money.

Seriously. ~35 euros is nothing. You can easily spend that much for candies and beverages in a week! A week! Think about it.

a LFS Lic = 2 days of my salary......
I made a drifting version of that layout, I hope you like it. That's almost the same track except I changed the big corner a bit.
Quote from scania :a LFS Lic = 2 days of my salary......

It is half-a-day of my salary. But I guessed that Poratti is a minor, so I suggested saving from his/her weekly pocket money.
Quote from Gekkibi :It is half-a-day of my salary. But I guessed that Poratti is a minor, so I suggested saving from his/her weekly pocket money.

I buy it by my Red pocket lucky money

Scania Circut Tuned V2.0
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG