Shadow on skins?
Ive seen this quite alot but how on Earth
is this actualy done

Is ther a tool that makes thse ore certain filter ore are it these kits

Wich of the two it is i dont know but could someon explain it to
me for photoshop elements pleas

Thanks Chrisuu
#2 - Rish
as far as i know you have to "MULTIPLY" the default and your skin!
I've never done it myself though
Quote from Rish :as far as i know you have to "MULTIPLY" the default and your skin!
I've never done it myself though

Is that done in any special way?
If your using Photoshop, put the default layer on top of your skin and and select 'multiply'. Et voila, shadowkit on your skin.
#5 - Rish
ok i've just done it myself! Get your finished skin and layer the default on top, then under the layers tab you should see a box that says "normal" expand that and hit multiply!! Bobs your uncle fanny's your aunt!

EDIT: SLOW!
Quote from Rish :ok i've just done it myself! Get your finished skin and layer the default on top, then under the layers tab you should see a box that says "normal" expand that and hit multiply!! Bobs your uncle fanny's your aunt!

Oh i se now the shadow should remain dark no matter how setrough you make it it makes sence now thanks
Quote from davejah :Well i find this a usefull tutorial for making those shadow kits : http://www.geocities.com/awagenda/widebody.html Oh and download a pro kit on master skinnerz forums to see the wireframe for the car body lines good luck.

wow yours makes even more sense

I apreciate al the help

edit: the way rish did is is way easier lol

But stil your way6 is also cool its step up to virtual tuning something i alsways wanted to do
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01

Shadow on skins?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG