The online racing simulator
Beat my lap
(20 posts, started )
Beat my lap
Hi, long time LFS'er first time poster, i think. Basically i managed to set the WR for F08 Aston Grand touring reverse, but as theres only 8 people who have uploaded a hotlap of this track, its not exactly a achievment to brag about. My mission for people is to try and beat my lap, it is beatable, i made a mistake or 2 on the lap and i wasnt on the ragged edge. I want to see the fastest lap possible round this circuit just so i have to get out in the car again and try and beat that lap (need a target). Good luck people.
Attached files
FO8_aston edit.set - 132 B - 914 views
#2 - samjh
What time did you do?
time?
geez people are lazy these days

time was 2:21.730

I reckon that could be cut 2 seconds judging by the non reversed wr.
#5 - osen
2.21.48 now Should be able to cut atleast another 0.50 with my set. Gonna try yours aswell Robo
#6 - nBio
Your new target is a 2:21.240.
1.19.99 not!!!!
Excellent stuff, when i get time i will try and do better, glad theres a good benchmark now
Hehe nice going lads
#10 - osen
nBio, care to upload setup? Felt really nice
#11 - nBio
It´s Robo Pigeon´s setup.I only changed the Final Drive.From "Locking (power / coast) 32 / 68% to,32 /72%.
you guys are insane

my first full lap was 2:33.xx

this is my first real time tryin to drive the f08...the racing line was telling me to go flat out, but the tail end was telling me otherwise
#13 - osen
New time: 2.20.77 (with really bad first split) Hotlapping is a lot of fun. I've done a 42.63 first split, 1.25.78 second and 1.49:52 last, so I should be able to cut it with atleast 0.5 second more.
Quote from spanks :you guys are insane

my first full lap was 2:33.xx

this is my first real time tryin to drive the f08...the racing line was telling me to go flat out, but the tail end was telling me otherwise

How do you "turn on" the racing line?
/ashamed but posting for other beginners to feel better

2.36.xx on my 3rd lap... Did not finish the first 2 laps

Disclaimer: at work, windowed, no sound, mouse steer, first time on this track, forgot about the 4 thingy. I know, still not a very good time.

/goes hiding in a shed in the garden
#17 - osen
2.20:530, there is a lot more to gain. 2:19.xx is not far away now
Bawbag is alien
#19 - osen
Quote from chanoman315 :Bawbag is alien

That's not anything new But it is beatable, this was probably his first lap ever on this combo lol I don't think I dare challange it, if I do, there is a small chance he will go into serious mode and then bye bye beatable time, atleast for anything human.
My first finished lap was a 2.23 actually

I spent about half on hour on it, very beatable lap but it's a really easy combo to lose time in any sector so getting most of th hard bits good kinda helps.

Robo's setup with a few wing changes and rear psi, maybe some clutch pack, but the actual set itself is a very nice base.
Attached files
FO8_aston edit.set - 132 B - 847 views

Beat my lap
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG