The online racing simulator

Poll : What cars would you like to see in a league?

Closed since :
XFG / XRG
LX4
LX6
TBO
FBM
XFG
XRG
XRT
RB4
UF1
FOX
XFR
FO8
FXO
GTR
UFR
BF1
FZR
FXR
XRR
What league would YOU like to see?
Which cars would you like to see in a future AR league?.
Lx4, Lx6 :d
XRT
Crap, I forgot XFR, UFR, anyway to modifiy the poll now?
gtrs, tbo, and fox, and maybe the small gtrs
i would like to see the uf1 50 k ballast snd max intake league , on a more serious thought i would like a lx6 league .
You also missed the FZ5

I'd have voted for the LRF class if it'd been there.
#8 - J@tko
I'd like to see a STD league. I can't actually think of one ATM
Quote from Dajmin :You also missed the FZ5

I'd have voted for the LRF class if it'd been there.

The reason I left the FZ5 & RAC out is because "we" will be running another season of the RSSC in a few months, so it didnt make sence to run 2 leagues with the same cars.

It's good to see the LX6 getting a lot of love
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Personally, I am not an RX fan, and, again personally, I am not sure mixed class LX racing works........
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Tbh I am totally bored of all tracks in LFS so there simply aren't any interesting "unfound" combos left...

That being said I have had this small dream of running tweaked XRT&FZ50/RAC cars with around 450-500hp with different drivetrains etc. on modified track layouts. Races about 80 minutes long, relaxed but hc-realism orientated rules and success ballast.

PBs would not get broken with modified layouts and you could have a little different tracks with "new" cars. I was kinda expecting that LFStune program to finish so I could use it to create some kind of carset but that doesn't even seem to be possible.

Some kind of LX league might be interesting but then again it is the tracks...
Yeah, we have spoken about this before, but we can only work with what we have got.

The combo's are getting a little tired now, but the idea of changing tracks by adding layouts is certainly something we can look into doing, hopefully it would "refreshen" things up a little.

Being able to run "tuned" cars online easily would make for an interesting approach too, but ATM it just seems to much work to try and get it sorted.
I'd guess an LX8 league might be possible, with modified layouts it might be enough different for some racing but then again the LX8 would probably be too handful for a lot of players and it would be kinda hard to get enough people to participate...
It's hard enough to get people to compete in leagues as it is now..........
I would love to participate in AR STD leage wre im actualy capaple of giving poeple an hard time
Quote from jwardy :i would like to see the uf1 50 k ballast snd max intake league , on a more serious thought i would like a lx6 league .

LOL, then it would be faster to take the car on your back and start running

I voted XFG + LX6, but keep LX6 far from South City please.
Rear wheel drive FTW!
XFG/XRG
XFG
TBO

Then I will show up...
Yeah, the Irish National league with the XFG was a hoot
LX6 only - i hate leagues with mixed cars like xfg/xrg - it should be one car only so everyone have the same chances.
What about a mixed combo calendar? And I was thinking about having a special feature in the league: Everyone is required to use only one setup that the organizers of the league will provide them (everyone will drive with the same set). In that case, you will see who is really fast and who's not... The name of that kind of league could be "AR Skill Challenge" or something.. What do you think?

P.S. Thanks Kamo for the inspiration.
Why not do a "mystery league", where the car is chosen from random (but from the cars in this poll with the weightings matching the poll results), then you can pick a suitable track to match the car. Don't pick the next combo until the previous race is over.

Just an idea.
Quote from [GR]Evolution :What about a mixed combo calendar? And I was thinking about having a special feature in the league: Everyone is required to use only one setup that the organizers of the league will provide them (everyone will drive with the same set). In that case, you will see who is really fast and who's not... The name of that kind of league could be "AR Skill Challenge" or something.. What do you think?

P.S. Thanks Kamo for the inspiration.

Good but how admin will know if you haven't changed the set. That's impossible right?
Quote from kamo2000 :Good but how admin will know if you haven't changed the set. That's impossible right?

Some insim probably...
Quote from Bob Smith :Why not do a "mystery league", where the car is chosen from random (but from the cars in this poll with the weightings matching the poll results), then you can pick a suitable track to match the car. Don't pick the next combo until the previous race is over.

Just an idea.

I really like this idea, with a little modification

Choose the combo 1 hour before the race with the admin sending out the setup to everyone at the start of the qualifying session

Could be fun, but might get messy :nurse:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG