The online racing simulator
LFS Karting Meet No.4 - Poll 1 - Date
(22 posts, closed, started )

Poll : What dates can you make? Tick all that apply.

Sat 23rd August
Sat 16th August
Sat 6th September
Sat 26th July
Sat 2nd August
NOTE: This poll is only for people seriously considering participating in the LFS UK Karting Meet 2008.

An easy poll here, please tick all dates you are able to make.

The 9th and 30th August are already booked, so we cannot have those.
#2 - mr_x
I can do all 3 of the days in August quite easily.
16th gets my vote. It's after my birthday and before the bank holiday
Anything after the 15th will suit me perfect.
When does the poll finish?
There is no set expiration date. I will manually close the poll once a decision has been reached. I do need to get this booked in with the venue in a couple of weeks though (although exact numbers do not need to be confirmed), I'll bring up that discussion once tha basics are decided.
If ya dont mind guys im gonna wait a few days and then post my votes, gotta get some info etc etc
Quote from mcintyrej :Anything after the 15th will suit me perfect.

Then why did you only vote for the 16th and not the 23rd and 6th also? Just making sure you understand the poll.
26th July would be perfect for me, but at a push I could make 6th Sept.

I "may" be able to do 2nd & 16th, but they are certainly not ideal, 23rd is a no no, it's my daughters birthday
If me and my dad are allowed, I can make all dates apart from between the 10th and 22nd of August as I will be in France visiting my sister
Quote from EmmyLou :If me and my dad are allowed, I can make all dates apart from between the 10th and 22nd of August as I will be in France visiting my sister

Wot she said ^
ROFL.

The 23rd is the bank holiday weekend right?
I have removed votes by "racer hero" from the poll as he has not registered interest in coming and, being only 13 years old and in canada, am assuming he voted in error.

Bladey / Emmy - you have not voted consitently on the 23rd. Assuming you are travelling together, do I need to remove Emmy's vote, or add Bladey's, for that date?
Quote from Bob Smith :I have removed votes by "racer hero" from the poll as he has not registered interest in coming and, being only 13 years old and in canada, am assuming he voted in error.

Bladey / Emmy - you have not voted consitently on the 23rd. Assuming you are travelling together, do I need to remove Emmy's vote, or add Bladey's, for that date?

It was because Emmy flies back on the 22nd...I didn't realise that she would be up for another 10 hours travelling the next day!
She says she will be OK, so add my vote for the 23rd as well then plskthx

BTW...Emmy was only 13 when she attended HER first LFS meet! Maybe racer hero has got a teleportation device that will let him zap the 5000 miles in the blink of an eye
I've voted for all dates, Although, IF i get a lift from Dan, i'm kinda going with his dates
Quote from Bladerunner :She says she will be OK, so add my vote for the 23rd as well then plskthx

OK, done. So far the poll is looking annoyingly tied. As usual the polls aren't making my life any easier.
Damn, I see 23rd is leading, that'll be me out if that's the case
I'm an idiot - I can make all dates, I voted only one by accident.
Quote from danowat :Damn, I see 23rd is leading, that'll be me out if that's the case

Sadly yes, if there is a winner, I'll go with that. I can't start picking favourites.

Quote from z3r0c00l :I'm an idiot - I can make all dates, I voted only one by accident.

Fixed for ya.
No worries fella, wouldn't expect you too
Just checked flights (0.0) for 23rd August...

London-Newcastle RETURN for Me AND Emmy:
Quote :Total amount due:

2 adults
£87.96

(total cost)

less than £90?????
Sod driving!
Sorry bob, I musunderstood the poll. Thought it was the best suitable. If you could add a vote on every one after the 16th too, i'd appreciate it.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG