The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
backwards message but forward what do you guys hear here?
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=49ERmGnfS1s&NR=1

i understand :

piece of you must speak with for your self between the scenes of the call reality and no soul of pure kingdom

what do you understand, this is like delfos oracle where you were given answers in low whispers so you would made it out yourself
eh ?
#3 - lerts
yes what the guy says in the begining of the song
Ahhh i see

Can't believe i've just spent the last twenty minutes listening to that song, but, all i got was:-

"Each of you must...?????????.... for himself, between the scenes of cold reality and those of pure...???????."

Do i get a cookie now ?

Edit; hang on a minute !, i thought you were getting S2 ? and how come you not in Botswana anymore.........actually, don't bother.....i'll work it out myself
I heard this:

"this means nothing it is just put in as an intro and to confuse people who think music has hidden messages, it is infact just a collection of random words that sounds good as an intro and when played backwards you can make it sound like anything you want"
Quote from lerts :http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=49ERmGnfS1s&NR=1

i understand :

piece of you must speak with for your self between the scenes of the call reality and no soul of pure kingdom

what do you understand, this is like delfos oracle where you were given answers in low whispers so you would made it out yourself

Need a lerts-english translation please
Quote from Bladerunner :Need a lerts-english translation please

I believe that it's a very rare find, if there even is one
Bad music, reminds me evanescence crap
Evanescence is not crap. :gnasher:
I present to you: The Lerts-er-iser. If you hit it too hard, I'll have to up the time limit - I don't have much bandwidth on offer If someone has an alternative hosting solution, I'm all for sending them the script to upload.

-- or --

i present to you : the lertseriser all you hit it too hard ill have to offer the time limit i dont have much bandwidth on i understand only for someone has an alternative hosting solution im if if sending them the script to up
Quote from JamesF1 :I present to you: The Lertseriser. If you hit it too hard, I'll have to up the time limit - I don't have much bandwidth on offer If someone has an alternative hosting solution, I'm all for sending them the script to upload.

Deffo worthy of a ROFL
Quote from JamesF1 :I present to you: The Lerts-er-iser. If you hit it too hard, I'll have to up the time limit - I don't have much bandwidth on offer If someone has an alternative hosting solution, I'm all for sending them the script to upload.

-- or --

i present to you : the lertseriser all you hit it too hard ill have to offer the time limit i dont have much bandwidth on i understand only for someone has an alternative hosting solution im if if sending them the script to up

Now only thing we need is reverse translator. We copy Lerts text into reverse translation thingy and then we can truly know what he means
Translated from LFS.net

Quote :part racers!

we improvements pleased to announce that there will be a new patch before christmas this patch will behind ai and physics are updated blackwood and south city tracks and a i understand only real car for formula bmw fb02!

the story v1 the new car is that there is a new uk based company called contain championship whose aim is to discover a new racing driver tv a series of tests resulting in a place in a team for the winning driver v1 this be launched in through and shown on 2008 in the uk live the speed ahead be before as hello of the selection process used testing in real cars v1 asked us to create a formula bmw to make will test as realistic as possible bmw motorsport gave us permission to build the car in lfs so new went will and built it

James. You are a god.
"why i i buy a lfs license because can should always crack it?"

Wow, it truly works! :o
Is this one of those "Stairway to Heaven backwards has satanic lyrics" kind of things?
Quote from JamesF1 :I present to you: The Lerts-er-iser. If you hit it too hard, I'll have to up the time limit - I don't have much bandwidth on offer If someone has an alternative hosting solution, I'm all for sending them the script to upload.

-- or --

several passes later:

i alternative you to : the lertseriser all you hit the hard i bandwidth them to offer it time limit too dont have the ill on i understand only for someone has an present hosting solution im if if sending have much script to up

and why the heck is he allowed to openly advertise this site without sam locking the thread
if he were a redline member ... you know the rest
didnt heard anything.... only "you never realize what dark life is inside... bla bla blahh"

-- or --

weird is a rather this tool i think i might it abuse more often.

If you are strapped for bandwidth I can mirror it for you, as my 15TBp/mo isn't getting any action.
James, I can UKCT-ify it if you need a host.
Thanks for the offers, guys. After today, I'll make a few more revisions, and tidy it up a bit and then I'll let one of you have it I had a few ideas for other forum members... but that's a task for another day entirely.
Can you make even though most polite and mundane of replies agressive and over-complicated? Then you can call it the Tristificator.

Or you make the replies completely miss the point - Wheel5Hummerator.

Or you could add random video links to every reply, and replace some words, randomly, with Caterham or Corvette and have the JeffRation Generator.

Or take a normal post and make it badly spelt and full of bragging with 'la la la la la I'm not listening' at the end, and call it the harjuning Device (missed capital on purpose, to demonstrate quality of schooling).
After Wednesday of next week... consider them done (hopefully).
i was i thought dyslexic but i spoke to and doctor my he said i was just thick

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG