The online racing simulator
Congratulations to Stuart "The Moose" Whitehead for becoming the CTRA TOP DRIVER
#2 - Nobo
Always great when someone shows such dedication combined with talent! great work!
nice one Mr Moose.... the best part of this is that you are the nicest racer out there too. Always there to help, and a very fair driver. You pick your moments to pass then capitalise by going off in to the distance!

Great job
Quote from StableX :the best part of this is that you are the nicest racer out there too.

Wow, thanks Andy,The cheque is in the post

Thanks guys for the kind words. A lot of time and having no life whatsoever went into getting there
Ohh well done. Stuart. Well deserved. Its until I get that spot from you.
Quote from The Moose :A lot of time and having no life whatsoever went into getting there

lol indeed.. 40+ races on a day ain't healthy for you.
Congratulations!

Not that I'm at all patriotic, but it's good to see a Brit up there

What really amazes me about your stats is that - not to ram sunshine up your arse too much, but this is your time to be a bit proud anyway - is that you've managed to be on the podium in two-thirds of your races, and only pull one yellow flag for every ten laps... And be the quickest guy around the track over a third of the time.. Actually, I could go on, it's a damn good set of stats

That said, I still have over ten times your BnJ points

Sam
Quote from The Moose :
Thanks guys for the kind words. A lot of time and having no life whatsoever went into getting there

i know what you mean, but my beautiful wife reminds me from
time to time, that she´s more adorable than lfs could ever be

edit: NO, i won´t post pics
Quote from teaz-R :lol indeed.. 40+ races on a day ain't healthy for you.

Hehe...To be fair the X system has been running for what..6 months? That works out as an average of around 6 races per day. Not too excessive

@Dark Elite....Thanks, but i consider Teaz-R and Sparky Dave to be the best racers out there. Teaz-R's stats are phenomenal
Quote from The Moose :@Dark Elite....Thanks, but i consider Teaz-R and Sparky Dave to be the best racers out there. Teaz-R's stats are phenomenal

*insert awed expletive here*

Hmm, now I feel dirty and slow.

But at least I have more BnJ points than the top three! I shall hold onto that as my little scrap of pride, against my appalling 29% yellow flag ratio

To be honest, I'll never get near the sort of standard you guys achieve, but it's fun to be alongside you

Sam
Quote from The Moose :
@Dark Elite....Thanks, but i consider Teaz-R and Sparky Dave to be the best racers out there. Teaz-R's stats are phenomenal

but the ctra-system is about points, nothing more, nothing less
and you´ve got the most of them stuart, do not hide your light under a bushel!!!

ah i forgot, he´s one of the nicest guys around, too
#12 - Nobo
I disagree for me its only partly about the points, if it would be only about the points i wouldnt prefere racing on full grids on SS1. I would go on Race 3 to earn a lot of points
But still i want to finish good to score points on SS1
Well done Stuart, that break from LFS must of done you some good

Top Marks For A Top Bloke
#14 - Dru
Congratulations Teamie

I won't say anything about what I think about you, everyone has said it already... and besides, if your head gets any bigger, those antlers will start causing drag rather than the desire mid corner downforce
Ah hah!

All the secrets are spilling out now, eh! So that's why you wanted the helmet to have holes for the antlers, rather than cut them off!

Sam
Where could I get a set of antlers? I have too much understeer in mid corner so they might help.
Congrats dude, shows a lot of dedication
sam, i just noticed your sig and got the replay... too bad its
from patch-x

i can´t remember it, but it was nice for sure
Ahh, good point, Lordy, I'd forgotten the patch would make it useless. Well, I still have an X10 folder, so I can still enjoy it
I'll leave it there anyway.

It was at Blackwood, in the GT2 cars on CTRA. Brilliant race, it was, we'll have to do it again sometime when I get a higher single-seater licence

Sam
Quote from March Hare :Where could I get a set of antlers? I have too much understeer in mid corner so they might help.

From your local Moose-R-Us of course
#21 - Dru
Exellent job, The Moose.
Grats Moose! Always fun sharing the track with you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG