The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas / happy new year :)
I wish all my fellow LFS drivers a merry christmas and a challenging 2006
:S its only december 12th?
Yeah, he was going for the Earliest Christmas Wish stat on LFSW.
Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
no! its not christmas until ive finished courseworks and exams!

16th is when it starts!

which reminds me, ive got a report to finish
#6 - th84
Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah, he was going for the Earliest Christmas Wish stat on LFSW.

LMAO!!!
I too would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.
My break starts at the end of this week. Theirs really not much to ask for this christmas, including things from the devs. Sure, id love a rally pack, but the devs deserve a nice break
My break starts after tomorrow. One more final exam tomorrow :yipee:
#10 - DR3W
Happy Christmas/honica/quanza , And a Happy New Year!!
You lucky student bastards. Most real people dont finish until Christmas Eve! Bah humbug
Yay, uni finishes on Friday. Back to work 9am on Monday until Friday. Then a week off, then back to work again for one week until Uni restarts. And on the first two days I have not one, not two, but three large projects to hand in!!!

Edit (to reduce extra posts ) for Bob, below: Maybe. But Firefox can exist in the background of Word/Excel/Fluent/Ansys quite happily
Does that mean you won't be posting quite so much?
I always thought christmas is on december 25th.
As if anyone's going to be sitting here posting on Christmas Day - ok, maybe if they're completely sad or unfortunate. Or even bored of sitting around talking to rellies when they could be racing with the new wheel Santa gave them..
I'm going up the river to drink loads of beer and eat cold roast turkey in the 30+ degree heat so I'm getting in early.

Happy Chrissy/Channukah/Festivus wishes to anyone who wants them. May your Festivus Pole be shiny and may the feats of strength end in tears. May your greivances get the airing they deserve.

May your servers be free of wreckers, yet full of people who know the difference between blocking and protecting their line. May the driver honking at you to let him pass remember that he can't possibly be lapping someone on the first lap

And all you closet (or out and proud) GPL'ers, keep watching the RSC forums for the GPL 1969 release
Quote from the_angry_angel :You lucky student bastards. Most real people dont finish until Christmas Eve! Bah humbug

Hehe, nice to be in the automotive supplier industry too. Annual Christmas Shutdown!!! Off for 14 days. 5 paid holidays, 5 vacation days, and 2 weekends!! Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and a happy prosperous new year!
I was talking with the guys at the office today discussing what work I'm going to get finished over Christmas and New Year. At one point someone suggested I take a few days off, then we all laughed...

Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah, he was going for the Earliest Christmas Wish stat on LFSW.

He Didn't make it, my post in The Original LFS League is 2 hours earlier

Did that because we don't race again there until Jan 8th.
#19 - axus
Man... this is such a late Happy Xmax and New Year wish - mine started on the twenty-somethingth of last month and has had its effect on me. As you can see I can't even remember when it started...

Anyways - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Drive/fly/travel safely and enjoy a good one!
I finished early november and dont start untill late February
i am happy i start my 3 weeks holidays tomorrow night.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :wmann3:
Soon everybody will have to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Prepare yourself, learn this holiday now! Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Well in that case. Happy Eastern everyone! Watch out for road crossing bunnies!
Wow, this is early! Christmas isnt for another few weeks. Happy new years folks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG