The online racing simulator
The true spirit of LFS racing
(15 posts, started )
We have just completed the 4th round of the RSWC, and I have just got to post this replay here.

People say the RAC and FZ5 don't make for good racing, by heck are those people wrong, this race was outstanding IMO.

Not only did all the drivers show massive respect for each other, but they all drove hard and fast.

I really recommend you all take a look at this replay and see just how these cars can provide top quality door to door racing.

The midfield, positions 5-10 were battling for the whole race, and it really is some great action, also the front runners were outstanding, fast and consistant.

I feel that it maybe "pimping" my league a little, but I truely believe that this is some of the best racing action I have seen in LFS to date.

Anyway, download and view the replay, it's well worth it

http://www.adaptiveracingteam.com/rsc/wc1/replays/rnd4r.rar

(right click save as)
#2 - wien
Obsolete replay? What patch is it for?

EDIT: Worked in X10!
EDIT2: D'oh!
CRAP, I linked the wrong replay............

It's the right one now.....

If you downloaded rnd2r then it's wrong, it should have been rnd4r, sorry
And I was wondering why it was in black and white...
No comments huh?.

Oh well, I only posted to show that you can have decent racing with those cars, and show that things haven't changed with patch Y, racing is as good as it ever was.

It also shows what happens when you get a great bunch of racers together
Some fine racing there, I still dislike the FZ5 though, but that's just cause the UF1 is more my style
Quote from GianniC :Some fine racing there, I still dislike the FZ5 though, but that's just cause the UF1 is more my style

Aye, fair enough, I just think that the FZ5 & RAC are poorly represented in the LFS world, but really do provide some great competitive racing .
#9 - J@tko
Quote from danowat :CRAP, I linked the wrong replay............

It's the right one now.....

If you downloaded rnd2r then it's wrong, it should have been rnd4r, sorry

God - that's nearly as bad as me only listing 2 round 5s for the LFS Beginner's Cup for 2 weeks before anyone noticed. (deliberate error!)

Downloading now.
Just watched 5 laps with the race director application (so i dont have to search for the action) and it looked bloody good! You run a greate series there danowat
Quote from danowat :No comments huh?.

Oh well, I only posted to show that you can have decent racing with those cars, and show that things haven't changed with patch Y, racing is as good as it ever was.

It also shows what happens when you get a great bunch of racers together

Well, you might not want to shed TOO much light onto the replay as the [GR]Evolution meets Gavin Burton incident is quite shameful
Quote from danowat :No comments huh?.

I only watched the first lap because that circuit is so very boring. Nice to see a full field of RACs and FZ5s though.
Finally got round to watching this.

I was using Scoeren Scharf's (spelling ?) TV Director, and judging by the way it kept jumping from battle to battle there must have been close races all the way through the field. Not entirely sure if it was a fair match up between the FZ5's and RAC's on that track though, but i guess other tracks favour the RAC's more so it'll all even out in the end.

On the whole it seemed a very clean race with some really nice passes, and no whinging .

It seems like a fun, professional, well run league and If i had any kind of reasonable speed in me i'd be interested in joining. But, i'm simply not quick enough at the mo, and i'm not overly keen on being the perennial backmarker/mobile chicane.

Maybe in a few years time when i learn how to play this game properly i'll put my name down for one of these league thingamybobs, and see what LFS is all about.

Nice one Dan
Dano im intrested in any single seater races your doing give me a shout when your next race is coming.

Thanks
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dano im intrested in any single seater races your doing give me a shout when your next race is coming.

Thanks

We are currently running an MRT league, we have also run a BF1 event in the past, it could happen again...........

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG