The online racing simulator
The Most Epic Thread EVER!
(31 posts, started )
I would be cruel not to share this with you guys. This guy on an NSX forum decided to try to spam his website and scam some people out of their money. He picked the wrong forum to do that in. It spread like a wildfire. Over 150k hits, and it ain't slowing down. It's spreading from forum to forum and is probably some of the most funniest reading I have done in years. They guy edited most of his posts, so some of it might not make sense, but if you read on, you'll figure out exactly what he said. The server is having difficulty keeping up with the bandwith demand, so you might have to refresh a page a couple times to get it to load properly. It's becoming gigantic, but will be well worth it if you have the time to read it. If you don't have the time, just skim over it, and you'll still be rewarded with roflcopters of fun!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489
vBulletin Message The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

lmao!
umm...

what
"I hope that's not your name because when you google that name it comes up on the S.C. Sexual Preditor list."

Oh man...
First page and I'm already on the ROLFCOPTER straight to his house to get sexually abused. Poor guy just wanted to spam a forum about his online poker site, and gets shown up to be a sex offender and has his name and address posted on a public forum for everyone to see. Owned.
Quote from vBulletin Message : "I'm givin' her all she's got Captain!" The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep 'er from crashing entirely again. Several hundred people at a time can still use the site, but far more are currently trying to access it. Please try again later.* In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money. * Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up.

AHAHAHA!!!

This came up when I tried to reload the thread...Some mods have a great sense of humour lol
Great thread . Just finished the first page, it's getting better and better
I'm not sure about the title 'most epic thread EVER' though, I think it should be...

MOST EPIC OWNAGE EVER!

ihasicecream!!
Incredible thread! and I'm only half way through it
His thread should have beed named "the easiest way to own yourself"
If it doesn't involve Manowar it's not epic.
Quote from Crashgate3 :If it doesn't involve Manowar it's not epic.

Dude! You just gave yourself 15 points in my book for saying that! I'm sure we can find a great Manowar song that would be perfect for that thread!

Forums of the World United!!!
Don't lie on forums
Well, i don't know if anyone has seen this thread, i had a quick search, anyways.
Have a look at THIS thread over at NSXPrime, biggest ownage ever
lol its such a funny thread im on page 3
Yep, that'd be the one.

Sorry, Plz close
Awesome
omg what an idiot and already 22 pages...
N-S-Xoffender (read it a loud)

What a tool. He really needs a hard kick to the balls. Forget going to some Karting place for the '08 meet, lets go to South Carolina and take it in turn to kick him in the balls...
>_>

There goes the US reputation down the pan...again

DK
Damn the first page was funny!
I know a similar story of 3 guys posting a video on youtube of them jumping on an elise roof, wrecking it entirely. SELOC got hold of the video (lotus forum) copied the video so if it was taken down thy still had evidence, the video was blurry but they still found the guys myspace got all 3 names, a picture of all 3 of them, sent the evidence to the local plod and they are currently being charged LOL!
Epic search failure!!11onez. To be honest I think it is such an epic ownage it deserves at least 20 threads.
That will probably end up on Video Justice, I love it when scammers and chavs get their just deserts. My favourite is the chavs happy slapping some girl, when her champion boxer boyfriend was walking next to her. Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUZUZvhvLV4
Threads merged.

Still haven't been able to view that forum, oh well, soon enough.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG