The online racing simulator
D1 in lfs??
(15 posts, started )
D1 in lfs??
wouldnt it be awsome to have like D1 gp in lfs...like an official drift series that went on through the year...or maybe not in the summer.but with points and so on..different tracks.I would love to be a part of the organizing or the judging so i just need some more "driftfreaks" than maybe we can pull this together

write what you think
(sorry for my bad english)
LFsd1 already exist, but the guy is busy atm.
Love the idea maybe we can have a few series so its like D1gp and Formula d and Pro am and Nopi!! Yes i love it!!
Quote from greg_slideways :Love the idea maybe we can have a few series so its like D1gp and Formula d and Pro am and Nopi!! Yes i love it!!

greatso youre in if we makes it happen??im attending your driftday the 3rd the idea of multiple series is greatthere is alot of drifters in the lfs community and i think this will motivate the drifters
(again sorry for the english)
If you make it happen im in for sure if you need help to make it happen ill help if I can!
Good idea specially that I dont seem to find any drift league active atm.
Quote from asbjoern :greatso youre in if we makes it happen??im attending your driftday the 3rd the idea of multiple series is greatthere is alot of drifters in the lfs community and i think this will motivate the drifters
(again sorry for the english)

Thats touge Masters!!! but yea i would be in becuase i love the idea!
Quote from evilpimp :If you make it happen im in for sure if you need help to make it happen ill help if I can!
Good idea specially that I dont seem to find any drift league active atm.

glad youre in!!gonna need some help putting this together..we need some things...server with layout(think thats the best:nod we need to have some sort of homepage or a thread here where we keep the player stats and the driftdates and other informasjon....and we need to make it public here...gonna post a thread in another section to the manager of leaguesso well see.but i think this will for sure be a "hit":headbang:
Yup yup! Hope this works out well!
Like Riders has said, there was already the LFSD1 at www.lfsd1.com but that came to a close once season 2 started currently Chris.C aka .Inc has his IGP street Legal series going but there is no set date for it to begin yet.

check www.lfs-torque.net once its up and running again in the IGP Street legal section for more info.
Quote from AstroBoy :Like Riders has said, there was already the LFSD1 at www.lfsd1.com but that came to a close once season 2 started currently Chris.C aka .Inc has his IGP street Legal series going but there is no set date for it to begin yet.

check www.lfs-torque.net once its up and running again in the IGP Street legal section for more info.

yeah,well..if its closed then there is no league at the moment right??and like greg_slideways said...we could have multiple series
btw..youre links dont work.....
allright..i got an answer from Victor,http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68&page=6
we need to set up a league for the first..we also need a server where we can try out how it works.(dunno if we'll need lapper but)
i think we can make this happen with a little planning
Great idea
I would love to be a part of this if it will happen
Why not make a whole D-Serie of it.
Like :
D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5
5 is lowest level, 1 the highest.
Then organize a lot of battles
I wanna be part of it,
Sounds cool...
Just think about it.
cya 'round