7pm GMT
9pm GMT
8pm GMT
8.30pm GMT
Monday
7.30pm GMT
#1 - J@tko
Start Time and Day Discussion
This is the thread to discuss the day of the event and the time at which it will take place.

The only days I can really do usually are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. However, I will be away for quite alot of Saturdays in Feb and March so that might not be a good idea.

Start Time: If it's on a Sunday, then we can have it a bit earlier as our American competitors won't be at work/school. (and it won't clash with TG ). If it's on a Monday, then we'll have to have it later as the American's won't be home from work/school.

Please vote once for the time and once for the day. I will delete any extra votes.

Thanks

Please note - I can see both of your choices, i.e Mon @ 8.30 pm.

Series will start 3rd or 4th Feb.
Times later than 8pm i might have to struggle to attend my mum and dad are against this whole "computer thing" but ill do some purswading if we end up at a late time
#3 - J@tko
Quote from jimaxx :Times later than 8pm i might have to struggle to attend my mum and dad are against this whole "computer thing" but ill do some purswading if we end up at a late time

Sounds familiar.......
It would be really good if the races were on sunday because I have LOADS of homework during the week

The only problem is that I would have to record Topgear and watch it on monday... but thats no problem
#5 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :The only problem is that I would have to record Topgear and watch it on monday... but thats no problem

Don't worry - when the series is on TG won't be on. (That's why I picked Sundays as a good day :tilt
Quote from J@tko :Don't worry - when the series is on TG won't be on. (That's why I picked Sundays as a good day :tilt

Do you watch TG too?
#7 - J@tko
The Races will be on Sunday evenings. Please keep voting for the starting time.

Quote from JO53PHS :Do you watch TG too?

Hell yeah! It's about the only thing I watch regularly during school time.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Whooooooooo

The Races Are On Sunday

That Means I Can Race In Them
#9 - J@tko
Guys - the event will have to start at 8PM at the latest as our Race Admin has to go to work at 9pm

Thanks

J@tko
#10 - TG44
I really hope they start at 7pm GMT cos i can't be up for much longer than 8pm GMT at all..
+1 for 7pm (yes I voted 8:30 or 8:00 or something without thinking)
every body watch TG! and its on Sunday in my country at 8pm GMT....
Quote from kABLiuks :every body watch TG! and its on Sunday in my country at 8pm GMT....

You get BBC in Lithuania?

Good God!

It's everywhere!
Nooooo 9pm GMT is catching up to 7pm

9pm would be terrible... please.... nooo
Quote from JO53PHS :Nooooo 9pm GMT is catching up to 7pm

9pm would be terrible... please.... nooo

+1 not 9pm please
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Now, is this Start Time the time we start the actual proper race? Or does the start time also include qualifying time?

We are thinking of this for a timeline (using 1900 GMT as a start time)

1830: Server opens for last-minute practice.
1850: All entrants for that round must be in server or penalties will be levied.
1855: Practice closes.
1900: Qualifications. 15 minutes session.
1922: Race begins.
Between 1915 and 1922 would be a restroom/drink break before the event. There are a couple minutes built in there for anyone who was finishing a flying lap when time expired.
Quote from J@tko :You get BBC in Lithuania?

Good God!

It's everywhere!

nope, no BBC here, only TG shows are abou one year old... but still better that nothing
and about time- if the race would be 19:00 so it means its 0 GMT, and if I live in +2GMT so it would be 9pm at my place, is that corect?
Quote from kABLiuks :nope, no BBC here, only TG shows are abou one year old... but still better that nothing
and about time- if the race would be 19:00 so it means its 0 GMT, and if I live in +2GMT so it would be 9pm at my place, is that corect?

Yep - if we go with 7pm as a starting time, here it is in our local time (sorry if I havn't covered it! and sorry if the names/time zones are wrongly named - I'm guessing)

7pm GMT
8pm CET
9pm (whatever it is in lithuania e.t.c) (GMT +2)
3pm Atlantic Time
2pm Eastern Time
1pm Central Time
Midday Mountain time
11am Pacific Time
Quote from J@tko :Yep - if we go with 7pm as a starting time, here it is in our local time (sorry if I havn't covered it! and sorry if the names/time zones are wrongly named - I'm guessing)

7pm GMT
8pm CET
9pm (whatever it is in lithuania e.t.c) (GMT +2)
3pm Atlantic Time
2pm Eastern Time
1pm Central Time
Midday Mountain time
11am Pacific Time

Where the hell is Mountain Time?
Quote from JO53PHS :Where the hell is Mountain Time?

GMT -7hours - Where the Rockies are in USA.
I voted Sunday @ 9pm - right after Top Gear
Quote from TomMK :I voted Sunday @ 9pm - right after Top Gear

You should have voted 7pm, the races only take 45 mins if I'm right
Quote from JO53PHS :You should have voted 7pm, the races only take 45 mins if I'm right

And TG won't be on til May.
Sunday @ 7pm wins it. Thread Closed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG