The online racing simulator
No more Autocross: OOS - MPSYS
(30 posts, started )
#1 - buedi
Hi,

not 100% sure if it´s a bug, but since I have this Problem since Patch Y I fear it is.
If I enter some Autocross Servers which have a Layout (Servers without Layout are not Problem) I can choose my Car, the Setup and after I enter the Track after 1 second I get disconnected from the Server:
JOOS - MPSYS or OOS - MPSYS.

I tried different (not all) Autocross Servers currently Online. And the only ones I could enter where without a Layout. The Servers I tried where Patch Y Servers
We are having the same problem on our autox server.

--Adam
#3 - buedi
At least I am not the only one. But I wonder why there are no more posts like this, because several Servers / Clients (don´t know who´s causing the problem) with that Problem.
First I thought that no one wants to AutoX because of the empty Servers. But when you can´t join...
#4 - SamH
Yep, we're having problems with the Bump n Jump server too.
#5 - b-dog
I've left my client spectating on our server and that seems to let people join.

B
Does anyone know the conditions for this? I've tried to reproduce it by joining a local host with an autocross track - no problem.

Do you have a layout with which this happens all the time? Or do other people need to be connected? Or... what?

Basically I need a way to reproduce it every time then it can be fixed.
I've noticed problems with any track (not only Blackwood and South City) when using on a Y server a layout which has been made with X-X10.

Either it doesn't load at all or if it loads I'll get OOS errors.

I had to rebuilt the layouts using patch X35 or higher.
#8 - buedi
When I tried the Autocross Servers which where Online I discovered these 2 Errors only on Servers with a Layout. What Lotoesdelere says sounds plausible. I have many old Layouts which work fine Offline.

@Lotoesdelere: Maybe you can publich a Layout which causes the Error + a fixed one? I am sure it´s easier to find the problem when the 2 files can be compared. Did you really rebuild all the Track (then my suggestion would be useless) or did you just load & save the Layout to make it Patch X10+ / Y "compatible"?
Sorry for the Huge bump, but at least i used the search.

I am also having this problem. I am unable to join - -Lfs Bangers- - It is empty so i know its not because of too many connections. I can connect to the server, i see the welcome screen, and the no drivers message for a few seconds, then i get this..

G 'N' W DTBB: JOOS - COUNT MPSYS CONNS
Initial Syncronisation Failed.

It seems to be with just this server for some reason, although it was more than one yesterday.
i have same problem.
So people get kicked, when you place opjects. And get a error { JOOS - MPSYS }
so i must wait 10 or 15 sec for i can place opjects.
Annoying isnt it. Mine wont even let me join the empty host. My mate jon tried as well and he has same thing. Must just be the server.
yes its annoying
This happends me 5 times in my own server.( i was working on my layout).
and 2 times when i join a server.
And somepeople are angry because they though i kicked them
Are those servers running Z9 dedi host? And are you using the latest test patch (Z10)?
I have Z9
but this is a very known bug.
Do we, as a community, know of any way around it, as i race in the server i am trying to access every thursday in meetings and i really need to practice!
i just had the same on our own server,it doesnt use any layout,it just kicked me out every time i joined,today no problems
Quote from danthebangerboy :Do we, as a community, know of any way around it, as i race in the server i am trying to access every thursday in meetings and i really need to practice!

The only fix weve found on our autox server is leaving a person signed into the room. That seems to solve it. But I wish there would be a patch already to address this issue.

--Adam
Wasn't that fixed in one of the recent dedi test patches?
Another somewhat large bump.

This time I'm having the issue with the server "solo2.k9k.net", an autocross server.

I can get into the pit, but once I click join, it puts me on the start grid, and then boots me, with the :OOS - MPSYS :Initial Synchronization Failed, then attempts to re-connect to the server.

I have noticed that only the host is logged into the server right now, and that seems to be the common between all us with these issues.
Quote from Daviticus :Another somewhat large bump.

This time I'm having the issue with the server "solo2.k9k.net", an autocross server.

I can get into the pit, but once I click join, it puts me on the start grid, and then boots me, with the :OOS - MPSYS :Initial Synchronization Failed, then attempts to re-connect to the server.

I have noticed that only the host is logged into the server right now, and that seems to be the common between all us with these issues.

I still participate with that server. We've been having problems ever since this latest patch was released. The only way we were able to get on track anymore was to keep a physical connection signed on to that server. I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, shouldn't be a hard fix for the devs.

--Adam
Aaaand Bump again. I joined solo2.k9k.net. And as soon as I enter the Track... our famous error. Yesterday evening it was fine. But maybe there had a different Layout loaded?
Probably they have Z patch on DEDI server.
Quote from Shadowww :Probably they have Z patch on DEDI server.

Yep, we have the newest patch loaded onto the server.

--Adam
A temporary solution is to let an InSim app do
Quote :/axsave temp
/axclear

when the last person leaves the server and
Quote :/axload temp

once someone joined, but obviously only once.

So far I've only encountered this bug with layouts having objects outside the track boundaries, on the Skidpad on AU1 for example.
I just sent a PM to the admin there who manages our server to see if we had the Z3 patch. Looks like that is the one with the OOS fix. Not sure if we have it or not.

--Adam

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG