The online racing simulator
Dirt Arena
(7 posts, started )
Dirt Arena
So I was making a AutoX layout the other day and then it struck me.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to put those objects on a big area of dirt/sand/soil instead of tarmac? I'm thinking basically of a square place, about the size of the autocross arena (AU1) and filled with sand, and of course not flat but full of dunes/bumps.

So what do you think about that?
yeah, but being able to add our own dips and hills and stuff? like a rallyx track? sounds good

some say there's a rally pack in the works but i dont remember ever seeing anything official stating that.
No no no no!!
I don't care for being able to add my own hills and dips and stuff. That would almost be like asking for the track editor Eric uses to be released. I just want a rectangle arena filled with sand that forms hills and dips already and on which I can place autox objects to make my layouts.
Believe me, if we place the objects on hills like that we don't need to be able to make our own hills for our layouts to be original and different from one another.
#4 - Tomi
Yes I was thinking about this too.

It would be great to have a pro-truck-like and a little buggy in S3 as well
I asked for something similar in the "tracks you want to see thread" (either there or it was back on RSC). I'd like to see a 3/8 mile dirt oval with the pit area in the center open for autocross layouts. And if they could widen the ramp to the width of a car that would make it extra nice.
Should :bump: this since there are now duplicate threads!

Everyone wants this, and I want it too!
Yes, this is what I REALLY want!!! Also, maybe an Offroad spot, like hill climbs and mud to go through. the RB4 is a nice offroader with the right setup.

Dirt Arena
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG