The online racing simulator
Clutch pedals
(8 posts, started )
Clutch pedals
Because of the new patch i would rather have a pedal set with a clutch. The problem is i dont wanna buy another pedals set to go with my current one, i would rather have a single unit as there isn't enough space for where i place my pedals. My question is, are there any retailers that make just pedal sets? or is there anybody with a spare pedal set lying around?
#2 - ajp71
Frex, ECCI, VPP and BRD

All make really good pedal sets for silly money. Or you could make your own (I'm still waiting for a reply to see if I can get a parts list to check availability of parts before buying the guide).
lol, outta my price range, but thanks anyway.
#4 - ajp71
Quote from BenjiMC :lol, outta my price range, but thanks anyway.

Yeah unfortunately unless you want to build them a G25 is the next cheapest option.
The US Pedal manufacturers are a bit of a steal at the moment, what with the dollar being weaker than a vegetarian in a gym on a cold day. Bit numbers, vaguely sensible cost (for Brits at least, not sure about the Euro (thankfully))
#6 - Jakg
ACT Labs make a 3 pedal set which i have for sale atm for about £15 + P&P, however it EATS springs.
lol tristan
Quote from Jakg :ACT Labs make a 3 pedal set which i have for sale atm for about £15 + P&P, however it EATS springs.

Can i see a pic of that please?

Clutch pedals
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG