The online racing simulator
Show map button
(4 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
Show map button
Given the lack of visibility in the FBM it's now very hard to recover a car that's spun at SO. I'm afraid I refuse to use a map, in fact I race with shift + F because the basic lap/position is too much to distract me.

What I think would be a good idea though is being able to bind a key to quickly flash up the map so you could see if there were cars coming or not before recovering.
+1
I have shift-F binded to a button just for this reason. Also so that I don't have the reason for your other suggestion happen to me too (failing to see the race is over ) If I spin, I just hit my shift-F bind to check the map, then hit it again when I'm recovered.

But now, I'm too busy to check the map since I'm out of buttons and I need one for the ignition . I have to pull the keyboard out and try to hunt for the right key since it is underneath my wheel and lighting where my computer is poor .
I like this idea too, so +1.

Although my cheap-ass wheel only has 4 buttons (plus paddles), so I'm really running out myself. I really wish I could justify the expense of a G25 to take advantage of the clutch now too

Show map button
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG