The online racing simulator
TEST PATCH X30 : Dedicated Host
(110 posts, started )
Hawt topix
Cool
oh man.. is there all the other improvements or just the car?
#5 - Bean0
Excellent timing, I should be home 'within a few hours' as well
Quote :oh man.. is there all the other improvements or just the car?

You'll find out when the test patch is released, as it will have a complete changelog no doubt.
looking forward to this... i am extremely happy that there are no changes to the config

Thanks Scawen. its nice to get the dedi before the client is released. Several hosts now up.
Quote from franky500 :
Thanks Scawen. its nice to get the dedi before the client is released

Agreed thanks Scawen

P.S, Anything new in insim? Cheers
#9 - Bean0
Quote from tonyonparas :oh man.. is there all the other improvements or just the car?

Recently updated files in the archive are the .vob files for the Formula V8 and the Formula BMW, and also the .wld files for Blackwood, Fern Bay and South City.

Make of that what you will...
Quote from franky500 :looking forward to this... i am extremely happy that there are no changes to the config

Unless I'm being a dick and haven't noticed, the /cruise directive seems to be new?
just for being subscribe to this thread. and thx scawen!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Unless I'm being a dick and haven't noticed, the /cruise directive seems to be new?

/me looks closer..

DO'H!!!!!
Heheheh
#14 - axus
Wooooohooo! Thanks! Can't wait!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Heheheh

Correct me if i am wrong though,,, but if /cruise=yes allows wrong way driving.... doesn't /autokick=no do the same thing?

Only thing i can think is that it wont display a wrong way message for the cruise option.
maybe that /cruise has more option's? like ???
Quote from Takumi_lfs :maybe that /cruise has more option's? like ???

According to the config :

// no/yes: allow wrong way driving
/cruise=no

i guess we will wait and see from the change log.
I noticed there is insim changes, not hugh tho....

// Race flags
// HOSTF_CAN_VOTE 1
// HOSTF_CAN_SELECT 2
// HOSTF_MID_RACE 32
// HOSTF_MUST_PIT 64
// HOSTF_CAN_RESET 128
// HOSTF_FCV 256
// HOSTF_CRUISE 512

all i seen so far >_<
If I remember correctly the /autokick=no still displays an RCM, which can only be overwritten by a "blank" RCM via InSim. I assume that the /cruise=yes just supresses the default RCMs...

Vykos, thank you
Wahooo
track=SO6 WORKED!
Testpatch? Hopefully the community won't be split up onto 2 versions again.. Let's hope the final Y comes soon.
Quote from mcgas001 :P.S, Anything new in insim? Cheers

I don't think so, just a couple of fixes and a new /entry text command.

Quote from franky500 :Correct me if i am wrong though,,, but if /cruise=yes allows wrong way driving.... doesn't /autokick=no do the same thing?

Only thing i can think is that it wont display a wrong way message for the cruise option.

Yes, it does two things.

1) Allows wrong way driving without the WRONG WAY message - this is useful for cruise servers.

2) Allows racers to not see cruise servers in the list of games.

Quote from franky500 :looking forward to this... i am extremely happy that there are no changes to the config

Thanks Scawen. its nice to get the dedi before the client is released. Several hosts now up.

I don't think I see your hosts there, I've attached a picture of what I can see.
Attached images
hosts.jpg
wooot installing downloading fresh copy of lfs right now! thx!
-
(chunkyracer) DELETED by chunkyracer

(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG