The online racing simulator
LX6/LX4 competition plugin tool
When the latest patch came out, there was an LFS competition setup for the LX6 and LX4 in a time trial (great fun it was too).

I wanted to know if I could find the tool that was used to ensure that each driver would start in incremental time periods for the hotlap. I want to use something similar to that and wondered as I can't find it....

Cheers in advance.
It's my program and i've never released it, hence you won't find it anywhere. I'll probably not release it at all, because it's not release-worthy and it uses some proprietary database bits.
Quote from Victor :It's my program and i've never released it, hence you won't find it anywhere. I'll probably not release it at all, because it's not release-worthy and it uses some proprietary database bits.

Whilst I was completely useless at it, are you going to set up any other competitions, perhaps with different cars?

Edit: How about a special rallyx stage.....?
#4 - Dru
could it be used for a one lap qualifying system?
I dont know the ins and outs for running a server, but it did generate a lot of online interest having an Official LFS server to connect to. There doesn't need to be the lure of exciting prizes, but having an official autox / rallyx arena would be very interesting....
Quote from Dru :could it be used for a one lap qualifying system?

It could yes.

Quote from mrfell :I dont know the ins and outs for running a server, but it did generate a lot of online interest having an Official LFS server to connect to. There doesn't need to be the lure of exciting prizes, but having an official autox / rallyx arena would be very interesting....

Is possible. We could provide a host that periodically changes setup and results would be kept on a webpage.
It could be on autox, but indeed can be any track, with or without an autox layout (though probably a layout will be needed to setup start and finish points due to the nature of the rally-stages like system, but that's besides the point).
I'll have a look in the new year.
Quote from Victor :It could yes.

Is possible. We could provide a host that periodically changes setup and results would be kept on a webpage.
It could be on autox, but indeed can be any track, with or without an autox layout (though probably a layout will be needed to setup start and finish points due to the nature of the rally-stages like system, but that's besides the point).
I'll have a look in the new year.

Thanks Victor, sounds good
#8 - richy
i really like the 1 lap system the lx competition had, it was really good fun, i can imagine some really sweet hillclimb layouts with it and stunt layouts.
thanks Viktor......

I want to run an event where this staggered starting is perfect. Do you have any suggestions on how to get something that runs exactly like yours did or pointers to that.......

thanks in advance....
If you ask kindly in this subforum someone may be kind enough to help you out;
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=137

The entire autox event was acheived through InSim, and storing the data in a database (probably mysql)
Quote from Victor :It's my program and i've never released it, hence you won't find it anywhere. I'll probably not release it at all, because it's not release-worthy and it uses some proprietary database bits.

fair enough..... any help would be great

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG