The online racing simulator

Poll : Car classes for S3 or patch

Touring cars ( WTCC, ETCC, BTCC look a like )
Rally cars ( WRC look a likes
Classis GT/touring cars
LMP cars ( with and without roof )
Extra GT cars ( RB4 GTR, RACgtr, LX8 )
Race karts ( 125cc shifter, 125cc TAG, 100cc
Offroad cars ( CORR buggies/trucks )
Hothatch ( hatchback )
Stockcars ( Nascar look al like )
Dragsters ( funnycars and topfeul )
Daytona prototypes ( between GT and LMP )
Sprintcars
Car classes we want to see in patch or S3
Hello,

I know we have a topic about cars we wanna see in S3. But in that topic everybody is posting everything. so thats why i made a Poll, so we can vote wich class we want to see and the devs can see in one view whats most popular.

i almost read the whole topic about cars so i know a little what everybody wants.

Plz don't start the same as in cars we wanna see in S3 ( yeah i would like a stock car with 3000 horsepowers and wings like a formula one car so i can make corners 2 seconds faster... or something like that )

grtz hendrik,
Where's this poll then? Not in the other thread you started.

I suspect you need more practice operating your internetz.
srry but wassnt finished yet
Ah, there it is.

But I stand by my original statement
Quote from Hankstar :Where's this poll then? Not in the other thread you started.

I suspect you need more practice operating your internetz.

Yes the first one i accidently pressed a enter button, so the poll wassnt there
LMP because it's the most obvious class that's missing in the game.

How about something like this - and that's actually fictional (unofficial rendering based on the new 2010 LMP rules).
I want the Rolex Sports Car Series style prototype
i said all, and i have done on of these not so long ago
Why have the majority voted for touring cars, WE ALREADY HAVE SOME FFS.
no we don't! yes we have TBO but its not the same as Touring cars
gtrs and tourig cars are different, they are less complicated and a bit slower
i think as with what i belive the lfs mission statment to say, to simulate all motorsport classes, the more cars and more classes the better
Erm. Look at the FXO, and XRT, and RB4, these cars have the same BHP a touring car would have. So they don't look exactly like a TC or have racing slicks and a bodykit, big deal.
well it is a big deal cos they are also heavier
They have not the same grip as TC, They are heavier, they don't have slicks. they are just road cars.

Thats the reason Touring cars are much more fun to drive
very well said sir
I voted offroad cars
Mainly because they could offer a fun change.
yeah comp safari land rover, the only time a gtr would be classed as a touring car would be in a dtm situation
Well there is a new car comming around crismas! Formula BMW!! a movie also with other updates is in the general topic
i sorta think we know this lol
lol well yeah i thought, lets put this info here aswewell
Of course it`s great to have a new car, and I will race it for sure
But I had hoped they would bring up something erhm, new DO NOT missunderstand me, I really likes the new car and all that, but I had hoped they would add something that wasn`t a single seater Since we allready has 3. 1 that is little, small and easy to drive. 1 that is fast, and gives you a challange. And 1 that is pretty easy to drive, but hell it`s more than fast enough

Edit : way too many smilies

Mrt
Fox
F08
Bf1
Ahh forgot lol
But when that is said, new cars are allways welcome`d

Would be fun if they implented a monster truck, just out of pure fun
the very end, yes my feelings exactly, we need more classes, i can see why it is there because of the thing with v1 and it will be good to have an even esier ss trainer for people like me lol, but the next new car if at all poss should be a new class

edit:btw this was in relation to post 22 and i looked at the vote there is quite a bit of offroad support, i think we need more non tarmac stuff

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG