The online racing simulator
Post yer feetwork
(62 posts, started )
Post yer feetwork
Hi!

Welcome to our new episode of...

Boring videos with no purpose whatsover!

Tonight we will look at different LFS players' mad heel-toe skillz. :wow:

Offline practise on RSWC round 2: FZ5 / South City Long Rev

(Haha, suck on it you modem/iPhone neanderthals! Actually I got no idea why it turned out that big. Xvid fail? And the pedal overlay kept dropping frames. )

So get on drivin', recordin', heel-toin', editin', postin' and discussin'!

Other notable points of discussion which may or may not arise from the videos:
  • Who's got the biggest feet?
  • Who's got the hairiest feet?
  • Who has the most cable clutter?
  • Who drives barefoot?
  • Who shaves their legs?
  • What are the upcoming winter season's trendiest shoes?
Sounds like a plan

I would join in, but due to a minor toe infection i have atm, i wont make any vids as i dont want people puking over there keyboards and then coming here shouting "OMgZZZ!! yOU WreckZoresz My LOgiTecH G15!£!!!
#3 - Gil07
I'll see if I get the chance to record my maD sKiLLz with my phone camera some time...
Ill make a video of mine later
Mine are worryingly static... I use a mouse.
Holy crap, do you also *drive* with that amount of steer look or was it just for the video? I'd completely lose any sense of where the car is heading with that much movement. :Eyecrazy:
Spanky keeps delivering the comedy acts of the month
#8 - JTbo
Good idea, however I'm missing one pedal too and also there is some weird grey stuff living down there, I'm not putting camera near, but I can put my feet if I don't look
Fel, you have very feminine legs.
Thanks! I know!

Edit: I knew showing too much skin would bring this thread off topic.
Well, FEl, the biggest issue was arousing Kev, but you avoided that nicely.
do us all a favor and put on pants and socks before doing your videos!
I tried and failed.

It's too dark under my desk, so I had to mess around setting up a lamp. Then it was still too dark because I had black socks on, so I had to take them off. Then my camera kept cutting out because the power cable is a little wobbly. Eventually I gave up because I don't think I have video software that can do picture-in-picture anyway.
I'll do one, if I can be arsed to find a camera.
Fel, how can you drive with the pedals so close to you? Your legs are damn near vertical there. I need to stretch out to be able to drive even half-decently.

I'd post a vid... but I'm rubbish at heel-toeing. I'll practice more once I get around to modifying my G25 pedals and building that cockpit I've been planning on for years...
I'd make one, but I'd make it into a home-theatre too, so have it 2 seats (movies FTW ), and surround sound, etcera.
I'll probably keep my theatre and gaming rig completely seperate...

...and in seperate rooms so my racing doesn't annoy the girlfriend while she watches a movie by herself.
Nah, I'd want them combined, because I'd also make my cockpit convertable into a bed, then I wouldn't haffto move all summer
I'd also have those seperate; my cockpit is idealy going to be a tight and confined space.

Although, I've been toying with the idea of having an adjustable seat and pedal height to mimic the driving position of a touring car and a single seater. Maybe ripping the driver's seat right out of a Merc (electric motor and all) would be a good choice...
Eh, when it comes to LFS, well, racing sims/games in general, I use my left foot for braking. But, If i just so happen to get my hands/feet on a wheel with a clutch pedal, that may change.
Quote from spankmeyer :
  • Who's got the biggest feet?
  • Who's got the hairiest feet?
  • Who has the most cable clutter?
  • Who drives barefoot?
  • Who shaves their legs?
  • What are the upcoming winter season's trendiest shoes?

• Who has the urge to download videos of someone's feet and why?
Quote from AndroidXP :Holy crap, do you also *drive* with that amount of steer look or was it just for the video? I'd completely lose any sense of where the car is heading with that much movement. :Eyecrazy:

720 degrees in road cars, yes?

EDIT: Back to reading comprehension lessons: Look vs. lock. Yeah, it looks freaky but somehow I've gotten used to that over the time.
Quote from MAGGOT :Fel, how can you drive with the pedals so close to you? Your legs are damn near vertical there. I need to stretch out to be able to drive even half-decently.

Yeah It is a bit odd isn't it? I think it might because of a combination of having a high desk and the pedal's tendency to slide if they're approached from a lower angle. I'm not positioned that way when driving real cars ...

Edit:

Quote from Zachary Zoomy :do us all a favor and put on pants and socks before doing your videos!

Being bare foot rocks! At least most of the times. I was just preparing lunch when a piece of onion jumped out of the frying pan and landed on my bare foot. It hurt a bit.

Post yer feetwork
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG