The online racing simulator
Live For Sleep
(34 posts, started )
Live For Sleep
Attached images
lfsleep.jpg
When it's coming out? Does the retail package include a device which is installed to the brain which enables the player achieving REM state?
Maybe it will brain the player to The Matrix
oops ;lfs logo have got copy rights
Does it have accurate spring simulation? I've had other sleep games where the mattress modelling is terrible. Need For Sleep makes the bed feel like you can fall asleep in 2 seconds and never fall out, even when you're tossing and turning at 300mph (movements per hour).

How is the audio? I don't want my snores to sound synthesized, but at the same time I don't really want to just listen to samples of someone else snoring - it doesn't react to the way I'm breathing or the angle I'm sleeping at.

Does it have Nordschleep?

Finally, how many people can you fit per bed? I think about 3 is probably more than enough for most people, but you could include some room for spectators and for people to prepare to take over in hardcore "endurance" events.
Scawen's always been diligent about providing localisation settings even for tiny, meaningless countries!
Attached images
lfs_log.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Scawen's always been diligent about providing localisation settings even for tiny, meaningless countries!

:chairfall :chairfall

Lmao
What's that font?
I think if you look not very closely at all you'll see we just butchered the existing letters. I doubt it's a commercial font - probably whoever designed the logo came up with it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Scawen's always been diligent about providing localisation settings even for tiny, meaningless countries!

LOL!!!

That's brilliant!

Farmer's version: Live for sheep?
#13 - Rish
@Kev that's brilliant!!!!11111oneoneone

I'd love to see the controller used in this one...
Simple!

Model of Kev's girlfriend...

*BAHHHH ZING!*

Shouldn't it be Online Welshman Stimulator
It's about time the world knew... :lovies3d:
Attached images
kev.jpg
#19 - Osco

are you from scotland?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think if you look not very closely at all you'll see we just butchered the existing letters. I doubt it's a commercial font - probably whoever designed the logo came up with it.

The AddSpeedy font is quit close to it I think...
#21 - JTbo

Ah this must be right edition for UK and Finland
Quote from JTbo :Ah this must be right edition for UK and Finland

What do you mean Finland? :S

Although, I got to admit that I think I saw the controller for that game tonight.
Whats the writing thats used for the Live For Speed?
I believe it is a modified version of "addspeed."

Live For Sleep
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG