Talk about round 6 here.

Special thanks to:
WolleT from LFSTracker.
Server admins: Paul, Pickard, Rooble
Sponsors: TrackIR, Banni.co.uk, 500servers, my3id.com and Morrow Designs
WOW, 6 of you faster than WR, mighty impressive guys! Shame I couldn't make it
Was a good race - GG @ [Elite] Stocky for the clean and looong fights
I disconnected at the beginning of the race(10-15th lap)...Damn internet
amazing lap times on server 1..... all very low - great job!!!! amazing...
Was a good race for me on server 2 - great racing from many guys - i have collected only 360 somewhere in the middle and that's it. Started somewhere like 20-24 position and finished on 2nd :}

It's a pity i didn't made a single lap in qualify- 1st posistion was possible.
Well, not so lucky exit first chicane lap1 here. didn´t dare to brake enough to get behind richard dk, cause trucky was right up our ass. didn´t dare to turn more left cause richard dk was there somewhere.
So i decided to cut that one and (what a surprise) lost all grip in the sand & went straight on. richard dk on the other hand took the exit quite tight... and there we met.

So i feel a bit sorry for djerandos!

On the other hand i´m happy that not more cars crashed
Quote from eimer_ : richard dk on the other hand took the exit quite tight... and there we met.

Tight? Look at the replay from Heli view. You was off the track. I kept my line through the corner. You rejoined the track after all four wheels was outside the curb. I had no idea you was there. It was my line. You rejoined and hit my back wheel with yours left front wheel.. So i didn´t do anything wrong. I just saw you going of the track, I kept my line and suddenly a big hit..
Quote from Richard Torp :I had no idea you was there.

That´s my point When i watched he replay from your view I saw trucky in your mirror, i was like in a blind spot. I feared you would not take the turn very wide so I tried to avoid you. I had not the best approach to the exit of the chicane. braking hard would´ve caused even more trouble behind imo. to avoid contact at that moment, i maybe should have cut that turn even more, that might have helped. wouldn´t have gained an advantage out of that as it would´ve slowed me down enough to let a few cars pass.

Still I can´t change what has happened, I´m the one who feels sorry .
NP...

I didn`t loose so much.. but my car was too slow until the repair on lap 20..
sorry for bothering but when are points going to be updated
when they do the maths
Did any1 get penalty from last race ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG