The online racing simulator
Where is online racing?
(22 posts, started )
#1 - ozgur
Where is online racing?
Hello
I lived for speed for nearly 4 or 5 years with these 3 good guys everything is perfect, there is no problem with the software but i have a problem with people everybody working for drifting but i hate drifting. i want kinda good racing. insim mods, cruise servers, drifts servers and thats all.I missed the old racing people with good, gentle and fast racing.. Please forget this "drifting" thing... dont share sets make your own sets drive your way thats the thing i think... thanks
at this time there's no good servers at all, i suggest the night or afternoon of europe, that's the time you can race properly with full servers and fast guys on it...
There's always a good race over at a CTRA server, no drifting or cruising in there. You may want to try that.
I see plenty of race servers when I'm on around 2:00 PM in california. I never go on them because I'm too busy drifting, but they're there.
btw cobra that girl is ridiculously hot
CTRA servers allways have, or almost allways has at least 10 people or more. Offers good racing, but can be a pain in the ass sometimes too :/
yah... Most times when I use the CTRA servers I find for the first 4 races before I have a chance to start in the lead group I ALWAYS get hit off the track... Normally the top 4 - 6 racers are good... but after that no one knows how to brake / race with other ppl.

One thing about LFS is that the races are short... meaning ppl think they need to get to the lead in the first lap... normally causing crashes... if the races were like 20 laps each ppl would learn to slow down and take their time more.
Quote from ozgur :Hello
I lived for speed for nearly 4 or 5 years with these 3 good guys everything is perfect, there is no problem with the software but i have a problem with people everybody working for drifting but i hate drifting. i want kinda good racing. insim mods, cruise servers, drifts servers and thats all.I missed the old racing people with good, gentle and fast racing.. Please forget this "drifting" thing... dont share sets make your own sets drive your way thats the thing i think... thanks

Funny you guy hate drifting and cruising servers, but you are connected to ''[url="lfs://%7CSillyProject+26+AU+Drag%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]SillyProject 26 AU Drag[/url]'' server. C'mon leave other peoples alone, to each their own. Drifting isn't more boring or stupid than drag racing or F1...
I love drining i love drifting while i suck at it

i also love racing more then drifting but i love them bove
yeah, i agree with the OP

always the same old combos, this is getting boring

its hard to find some people racing a tbo or lrf on south city

when i race online, most times are on CTRA server, but after a while it get boring to race on the same tracks, fe1r, fe2r etc...
Quote from Riders Motion :Funny you guy hate drifting and cruising servers, but you are connected to ''[url="lfs://%7CSillyProject+26+AU+Drag%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]SillyProject 26 AU Drag[/url]'' server. C'mon leave other peoples alone, to each their own. Drifting isn't more boring or stupid than drag racing or F1...

Drag is a kind of race and i love both drag and circuit racing after the x patch you can put weight on your car seting up the car is hard.i think you dont know, u must use shift L(live suspension) screen to setup your suspension... in setup screen u can see live camber but its not same with ingame reality... i love setting up the car both in real & in game... anyway thats racing tell me what's drifting?
if ctra close their servers we have to drift or cruise in lfs?
I understand that from your posts... :worried:
:lfs: lets change name and logo live for drift :irked:
online drifting simulator! whooosh
Quote from ozgur :if ctra close their servers we have to drift or cruise in lfs?
I understand that from your posts... :worried:
:lfs: lets change name and logo live for drift :irked:
online drifting simulator! whooosh

We know how you feel mate

But if you're up this late/early then you can't expect many decent public servers to be up, seeing as LFS is predominately European player based.

Looking into some leagues and events where you'll find more proper racing, its sad that everyone has to turn to leagues to get a good race these days but it seems we're forced to.
Quote from Rooble :We know how you feel mate

But if you're up this late/early then you can't expect many decent public servers to be up, seeing as LFS is predominately European player based.

Looking into some leagues and events where you'll find more proper racing, its sad that everyone has to turn to leagues to get a good race these days but it seems we're forced to.

You are right mate... thats all but i think this is a problem...
found this funny talking about not wanting to drift

Racername: ironic
Online at: SillyProject 25 FE Drift (original posters name and online thing)
wow, there's some hypocrisy. Thanks for basically ending this conversation. You hate drift yet you are on a drift server...hope you're having fun (you are)
I go grip on drift server becouse i tried my new rac set... now i get the logs 1.2g cornering with a smooth ride but u can't know these u cant understand you you you...
gr8 lfs people...
lol no doubt. and ozgur, you're very judgmental. Drifters try very hard to be good, equally as hard as racers. You want PBs, we want good lines and angles, its all the same. I accept gripping as legitimate (of course) you should try to be more accepting yourself.
#19 - JTbo
Yes, racing servers have become rather small amount, I have seen only wing car and oval racing rest drifting and cruising or something else I put on that category. Or then there is some license needed so you have to sit front of screen for hours to get proper driving instead of dodging 20 missiles every corner.

For a working guy there is quite little racing anymore.

That is one of reasons why I started Volvolandia LX server project.
Idea is simply have good races with guys like it was in old days, no silly insim stuff or anything else.

Cars are LX (might get some other cars, but not those winged cars) and combos hopefully stay on less used side.

Regular races every wednesday. Link to thread with more info
Isn`t there any way to have thse LX race-servers up all the time? It`s a problem for me to reach them at that day, but I would love to drive on it
#21 - JTbo
Quote from The Very End :Isn`t there any way to have thse LX race-servers up all the time? It`s a problem for me to reach them at that day, but I would love to drive on it

Gather few guys when you would like to have a race and join to server, it is there now all time
Ahhh, ok ;D
Well, better just join then, and see if there is more people that might want to join the fun.

Where is online racing?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG