The online racing simulator
Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
Harjun - Want team
Its taking a lot of courage from me asking this, but i would really like a team...i've been playing LFS since i've been 8 or 9 Years old, now i am 13 Years old, but i only got my S2 Licence, about half a year ago, i have done 12,000 Mileage, and am very experienced at all tracks, and most cars I drive with a Logitech Formula Wheel. Feel free to check my LFS Stats, and thank you.

Harjun
You need a better marketing approach. Don't say things like "i've been playing LFS since i've been 8 or 9 Years old, now i am 13 Years old" - opt for "I've been playing LFS for almost half my life" - it's quicker, to the point and makes an effect, "half a life" sounds impressive until someone pauses to consider, or since we're so number-friendly around here you could go for the percentage like - "I've been playing LFS for 46% of my life!".

Or make a starburst graphic "NEW! Contains 46% LFS".

Seriously, if I were you I'd consider adopting "46%" as a logo or trademark.
Harjun, honestly, these kind of "I want to be in a team" posts really don't get you anywhere proper with teams because IMO, if you want to join a proper team where you know the drivers are well mannered and have been around for a while, invites is the way to go. Whenever I want to join a team, I choose specific teams. My first attempt was with DBP or Driven By Passion which initially, was formed by myself and mkinnov8 but then a load of complications lead me to leave the team. My second attempt was with T7R or Triple 7 Racing but apparently, I decided to join at a bad time when the team was being renovated, new team managers and so on so they told me that the possibility of me getting into the team would be slim at the time and that I would have to be somewhat patient about it but in the end, it just fell apart. In the end, I got an invitation from Dynamic Racing where a good few of my mates raced so I accepted it and I'm now a DR member.

Point of this story is prove yourself as a driver on the track, which I'm sorry to say Harjun, you really don't seem to put the effort in, and keep on the lookout for teams that you think the drivers are good guys and, if you care about that kind of thing, they've got speed.
Leprekaun, he has one hell of computer
Quote from N I K I :Leprekaun, he has one hell of computer

And what does that have to do with anything?
Quote from niall09 :And what does that have to do with anything?

i think it may be a joke
Harjun, please think. I mean, who is really going to take anyone up seriously if they are up for more organised racing? If you're serious, check around for a couple of teams, find out what they do, try and find them on servers and give them some racing, ask about what leagues they run, get an idea, show interest, and maybe you'll get some back. A thread like this is just lazy.
Quote from Bob Smith :Harjun, please think. I mean, who is really going to take anyone up seriously if they are up for more organised racing? ...

Bob, please think. That sentence made absolutely no sense.
Quote from joshdifabio :Bob, please think. That sentence made absolutely no sense.

yes, i agree, didnt understood one single word
Quote from joshdifabio :Bob, please think. That sentence made absolutely no sense.

I reckon it has an inner meaning i understand it and if not just substitute words and u get a proper sentence.
From what i remember Harjun hasn't had the best of welcomings or past history if im not correct? But that doesn't prove the driver,

"The driver proves the drive"

Agreed, that didn't come out right at all. I was tired...
Hey, at least people read my posts.
No offense Harjun but with your reputation on the forum you are not going to be accepted into well established teams. I personally don't think just applying to a team or posting a thread like this is going to help you. The people in the team should be friends you've made on servers and if you start racing with people cleanly, not necessarily quickly and are generally friendly and don't kick off trouble on servers or the forum (which you certainly fail at TBH) then you will get invites. I'm probably too picky but I've never taken up a team invite yet, and the majority of the teams no longer exist.

Really the main benefit I see in joining a team is taking part in longer organized races. I think it could be possible to create a team just for a championship/event if you got a bunch of friends together to do it. Just be wary of ads on forums like this, I wasted a lot of time with a MOE team offer that ended up in a wild goose chase trying to work out what we were to race and when with poor communication. If you're going to join a team make sure you know the people are reliable and likable, otherwise you'll just be routinely joining (and starting) new teams like some people seem to.
Oh god, yea. I forgot that was Harjun. Meh.
Harjun, I suggest you start to enter into some leagues and other events.

As long as you don't behave like a muppet, it will help to get to know members of teams a bit better, likewise, they will get to know you.

You can't expect just to walk into a team...you have to prove yourself worthy, and also find a team that's 'right' for you.
You don't want to be in a team. It's hard enough getting a girlfriend when you've got a big toy steering wheel lying around next to your computer; imagine what it would be like if you followed that up with "Yeah I'm in a team".

What the others said before about hanging out with people who you get on with is the best advice. Eventually they'll probably ask you to join their team, and you can say "Ugh, no way. What are you, gay? Like I want to be in some homo team. STFU and Shift+R."
Quote from niall09 :And what does that have to do with anything?

Having an Ace PC doesn't mean he can drive well

and LMAO at the link in the last post of his Team thread. I was rofling for hours
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Also, don't you notice that the only person supporting harjun is "Irish Man" which is apparently another of Harjuns accounts, which he has only recently given away?!

Also, the post times

Irish Man talks/writes just like Harjun
#23 - Jakg
...ahahahaha.

I think you completely ruined your point there.
ROFL harjun when i saw you in LTC you said you dont get abuse now on the forum :P
If this ain't abuse, then I didn't see tits tonight, and I'm sure (Jakg can ask Mike), that I did.
This thread is closed

Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG