The online racing simulator
#1 - Alles
Round 5 Pre Race Discussion
So 3 GTR cars. I know FXR is the slowest but what is the difference between XRR and FZR? for now the best time i saw doing with XRR is 1:35,5 with race setup, and i havent seen a fast time with FZR yet so...
#2 - Jay
Quote from Alles :and i havent seen a fast time with FZR yet so...

b0nd and clio should start training within the next days...

nah, i think the two cars are well balanced. i remember some high 34 in q, low 35 in race

i´m looking forward to see the race live broadcasted
yeah, jay should be about right. i wouldnt rule out fxr though, they can be quite annoying in the infield.
#4 - Alles
well if thats so i guess i dont stand much chance in xrr
i havent rulled out FXR but overall pace isnt up to par with XRR and FZR
oh, i never said i could do those times.

i guess i will drive around low 36 in race, maybe some 35...
I am also wondering which car XRR or FZR? Which is better on tyres over a long distance??
We had a race at the standard layout in LOTA's GTC and the xrr/fzr were pretty much equal, xrr may have been performing a little bit better though. And no offense to the fxr drivers in the league, but it's kind of hard to get a proper fxr comparison in the league considering the top drivers are in the fzr/xrr, but the fxr looked slower. No huge cornering advantage to it here considering the track's rather smooth and the rwd cars aren't having problems accelerating out of the corners.
Hi
What time in GMT is "Time
The start time for each round will be at 20UTC, if not you will be notified."

Im in GMT-3 and i would like to know my local time for the race.
Thanks in advance.
Quote from Powered by AMD[ARG] :Hi
What time in GMT is "Time
The start time for each round will be at 20UTC, if not you will be notified."

Im in GMT-3 and i would like to know my local time for the race.
Thanks in advance.

Browse your self to www.lfsworld.net and check the clock in the upleft corner, it shows you both, your local time and time in UTC.
thanks !
And how long do you estimate the 50 laps in GTR + 20 min qualy are gonna take?
nearly 2 hours?

Anyway I will need a team in orden to confirm my subscription, and as the moment i have no team, i wont be able to race.
Feel free to pm me if you want me in your team.
almost 2 hours i think
Hi,
Do FZR will be weighted?
both FZR and XRR will have weight penalty. 80kg for FZR if im correct.
i think he meant additional weight. thats not the case, at least i hope so. just the forced lfs added weight.
Quote from dodo.ger :i think he meant additional weight. thats not the case, at least i hope so. just the forced lfs added weight.

its a shame actually
because... ?

I thought they were even ? Or are you just slower in general so you decide that faster cars/drivers should be slower so you can keep up ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG