Dusty
Salty
Tofu
RafStar

Currently off team for inactivity (but welcome to rejoin) :

Quicksilver
Redid the site
One Year Old
Today is ADA's 1st birthday! Hopefully, it wont be the last. Thanks for everything you've done apex, and to all the other ADA members, you guys rool
#4 - kyler
Hello i was looking to join a drift team and Vendetta Posted in my post this link and i was thinking that i could join ADA i am a good drifter i have s2 full and i can host server and teamspeak server aswell so ya i will see u out on the track
sorry not recruiting
We usually don't accept invites. Because watch in about 3 days you will go on and ask another drift team if you can join...That's dedication alright...
is there some place at your team
for a little drifter like me? >.<
the team would like to welcome rafstar to the team! all of us know him and he is one hell of a drifter! so...cheers! :em31:
RAF IS A NOOB YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111one

lol kidding, raf is awsome. Good luck to you all.

Panda love <333

:leb:
Great that you are on the team buddy <3 have fun in our team :P
Quote from BigNic :is there some place at your team
for a little drifter like me? >.<

Yeah there might be....if we see you drifting around alone, then if we see you twinning with people, then if you twin with us, then if you even get invited to our team meetings without even being on the team.

That's how Raf got in. He got himself recognized, and that's how you should enter a team

Welcome to the team again Raf. Good to have you here man, I know you'll make us all proud

Site updated - news, media, members.
Hehe good to be in TEH TEAM guys!!! The only way i could stop tofu and ven*gives mean look at them* rapping me on servers was to join the team hehe im just playingTks for the warm welcome guys <3

-Raf-
They are quite clingy. I can't get rid of them myself =/

<3
as i said on msn CONGRATS RAF!!!! best of luck to ada guys too
Apex and tofu need to stop rapoing me.

I think they like me.

Congrats Raf : ]
Slight crush

Anyway, site updated for now. I added a link to the directory containing all of the screenshots, so feel free to browse around a little bit. I'll be making a webpage and MATCHING MENU BUTTONS sooner or later, I just gotta find Sudo wherever he is =/

Edit - Link is in my signature

www.apexdriftassociation.tk

Ven, update the main post with it.
updated the first post, made it prettier and stuff...
it may be a little late, but congrats raf! TEAM ADA #... 2? HAHA!
Quote from nismodallin :it may be a little late, but congrats raf! TEAM ADA #... 2? HAHA!

I'm guessing that's an inside joke?
Quote from xapexcivicx :I'm guessing that's an inside joke?

No, not really. just saying SimX is allways #1

Team ADA
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG