The online racing simulator
SRT Interview with LFS - DEV Victor van Vlaardingen
cool, im watching it now

E: Just watched it, and i must say that it was very good Thanks SRT
great interview! thank goodness for the corrention. . shame the interview was a bit of a slide show. and I like victor's saying about real tracks.
#4 - SamH
Excellent interview, well done Shaun! Some fine questions and some nice insights there.. I giggled when Vic didn't quite get the "when you grow up" anglicism. I'm sure someone will explain it at some point
Interesting, just one thing.

"wadd'ya wanna do when you grow up?"
Good interview, thanks to SRT and especially Victor for doing it. Always interesting to hear the devs chat and be interviewed about things.

lol at the question at the end asking about Victor "when he grows up" - isn't the guy in his late twenties or early thirties or something? Apart from that, good job and good questions.
Nice work Shaun and Victor

Although this thought keeps running through my head: "Smoke and a pancake anyone?"

(sorry )
Quote from STROBE :Good interview, thanks to SRT and especially Victor for doing it. Always interesting to hear the devs chat and be interviewed about things.

lol at the question at the end asking about Victor "when he grows up" - isn't the guy in his late twenties or early thirties or something? Apart from that, good job and good questions.

I thought he said 50s :P
Nice photo of Victor at the karting meet. You should have zoomed out a bit and shown off the rest of our ugly mugs.

I see the devs are as revealing as ever about their future plans, both long term and patch Y. The buggers.
Great interview!

Victor seems like such a nice guy!

Thanks SRT and Victor for your time

Also, well done tro Core Racing for getting your car show in almost every racing clip!
Nice work SRT and Vic!
Sweet interview, thanks. Very nicely put together, with the vid and audio. Great to hear the voice of Victor
Great interview, and as usual it's with Victor, he pwns

I guess after S3 final (in 10 years ) real cars and tracks will come ^^
#14 - axus
Nice interview much better than the previous one.
Any chance of a transcript? I'm at work (*cough*) and can't listen to it yet
can anyone give me the direct download link for the divx file? (in the web player there is a link)
cant install the plugin here on the uni computer...
Cool interview.
Fusion got a nice bit of footage at some stage, I wasn't expecting that!
Quote from AndroidXP :Any chance of a transcript? I'm at work (*cough*) and can't listen to it yet

+1...
Quote from AndroidXP :Any chance of a transcript? I'm at work (*cough*) and can't listen to it yet

Me too please
Great interveiw.
Would like the scripts too please.
Quote from Bob Smith :Nice photo of Victor at the karting meet. You should have zoomed out a bit and shown off the rest of our ugly mugs.

I see the devs are as revealing as ever about their future plans, both long term and patch Y. The buggers.

Digs out his UK Meeting photos...
Attached images
HPIM1079 (Medium).JPG
HPIM1090 (Medium).JPG
HPIM1095 (Medium).JPG
Woah awsome interview. Really enjoyed it

+1
#24 - Nobo
Shaun, that was a great interview! And also great Victor for giving us some insights!
Great job there at SRT!
Quote from The General Lee :Also, well done tro Core Racing for getting your car show in almost every racing clip!

Whoa, guess I better watch this right now!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG