The online racing simulator
Request for skins
(15 posts, started )
Request for skins
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new to the LFS sim racing, and I was wondering if any of you could make some skins for me? I realize that there are programs such as Gimp to make skins, but I have absolutely no skill at something like that.

What I was looking for was a full set of skins using the paint scheme from the C6.R Compuware Corvette that races in the GT1 division of the ALMS series.

http://www.corvetteracing.com/pictures/2007/detroit/

There are 5 pages of pics at that link.

I'll understand though if people tell me to go fly a kite, it's just that I can't make skins, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks
I could tell you to partially fly a kite.
I could do one car for you, I just need to know what it is. If it's a car that can be converted like XRT-XRR then I guess I could do more than one.
flymike91, those are the skins I'm looking for. I would like to have skins for the other cars too, but any skins you could make would be greatly appreciated. FZR & FXR if you could do those also. But I'll be happy with what I can get.

Thanks
you got it. I'll do a FZR and a FZ5. Should take about three days.
Alright here's the FZR, FZ5 coming soon

*edit: well there's two. This is taking less time than I thought it would. Any other ones you want? I will not make a skin for all cars so choose wisely.
Attached images
FZR_compuwarec6r.jpg
FZ5_Compuwarec6r.jpg
Thanks flymike91!! I really appreciate you making those skins for me.

Skins are car specific aren't they? I mean you can't use the same skin for several cars, correct?

The reason I ask is because I'm still in need of skins for XRG, XRT, RB4, FXR, XRR. I also need some open wheel skins, but that's another question.

Thanks again.
no, you cannot use the same skin for several cars. Do you seriously want every car in the game with the corvette livery? I'm going to do xrt and xrr soon.
Quote from flymike91 :Do you seriously want every car in the game with the corvette livery? I'm going to do xrt and xrr soon.

I don't know, I thought I did. Now you make me question that. Tell you what, whatever skins you can do for me is ok with me, I can always use a stock skin or just one of the color choices. I'm just grateful that you did this much for me.

Thanks flymike91
bump
oh sorry dude! Just tell me a car you want and show some pictures and I'll make it. or maybe you still want xrt and xrr corvette cars?
Yes flymike91, If you could make me the xrg, xrt, & xrr using the Compuware Corvette theme that would be great.

One question I have for you is if it makes it 10x's harder to make the rear wing on the xrt & xrr look like carbon fiber? It was just a thought.

Thanks for anything and everything you help me with.
It takes no extra effort to put carbon fiber on. I'll do the wings in CF for ya. Here it is.
Attached images
XFG_CompuwareC6R.jpg
XRR_Compuwarec6r.jpg
XRT_CompuwareC6R.jpg
nice skins Mike
Excellent work flymike91...Thank you very much.

edit:
I just noticed that there wasn't a skin for the XRG. Could you do just one more skin for me? If not, I understand. You have done me a huge favor making the skins for me.

Thanks!!
ehhh ok. This is the last one tho, I've made the same skin 5 times. You better request a different skin next time

Request for skins
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG