The online racing simulator
PHP Skript for LFS-Lapper for your homepage
Hello,

i have inspired from lapperview written a new PHP-Skript without MySQL. It works on my site perfectly
http://just-racing.de.vu.
If anyone want to download my skript, then you klick at this link http://funbowl.fu.funpic.de/download/LapperSkript.rar.
For Questions about the skript post it here or sent a PM.

In LFSLapper the ftp-upload must be in the directory "txt".

If you have ideas for the skript post it here.

Thanks
[JUST] Ultimate
Quote from UltimateGER :Hello,

i have inspired from lapperview written a new PHP-Skript without MySQL. It works on my site perfectly http://just-racing.de.vu.
If anyone want to download my skript, then you klick at this link http://funbowl.fu.funpic.de/download/lapperskript.rar.
For Questions about the skript post it here or sent a PM.

In LFSLapper the ftp-upload must be in the directory "txt".

If you have ideas for the skript post it here.

Thanks
[JUST] Ultimate

http://funbowl.fu.funpic.de/download/LapperSkript.rar is the correct URL
I have sent you a PM about this script

Thanks
hi,

for all have downloaded LapperSkript, please download again. I have any changes at skripts.

[JUST] Ultimate
Quote from UltimateGER :hi,

for all have downloaded LapperSkript, please download again. I have any changes at skripts.

[JUST] Ultimate

All working, thanks
Drift Scoore?
This might be a dumb question, but is there anyway to get the driftscoore board(atleast the top 15) on the web page?

I'm hosting server's and homepage for my team, and would be a nice feature on our page

I'm not the webmaster(the guy who knows stuff about this), but can inform my webmaster if this is possible

www.driftbeasts.no is the page, based on E107 I think....
Hello,

my script don´t show drift scores, but when i have a little bit more time i would write a script for drift scores. At the moment i have to do with my first script, to make it perfect .

Thanks for interesting my skript
UltimateGER
Good script, UltimateGER, when I use LFSLapper, I put this script on my web
New version!!!
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :This might be a dumb question, but is there anyway to get the driftscoore board(atleast the top 15) on the web page?

I'm hosting server's and homepage for my team, and would be a nice feature on our page

I'm not the webmaster(the guy who knows stuff about this), but can inform my webmaster if this is possible

www.driftbeasts.no is the page, based on E107 I think....

Hi,

i have added the DriftScores for use with the script. Add to config.inc the path to DriftPB.txt and have fun.
If you find errors send me a post or PM.

See you
[JUST] Ultimate

LapperSkript
Nice, thank you!!!
Thank you, will ask my webmaster to configure it, ang give a feedback when it's done
LapperSkript V1.0 is released
Hello,

now i have finished the first version who is tested on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. I don´t have found any bugs. I´m using Firefox, than it´s tested better. If anyone find errors or bugs post me.

Download the version 1.0

Have fun with the script
[JUST] Ultimate
Yeahh, Now I am using your script in the web of my team.

I have left thus: http://www.dinamita-racing.net/server/stats/

If you want this desing, I occurred it, and I Attach it

Thanks for your work
Sorry, but can somebody make a small manual! I can't make it work
PS Sorry for my English
wrong Split L time. Because SP2 - time from start (not from sp1)
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Kombat :Sorry, but can somebody make a small manual! I can't make it work
PS Sorry for my English

Its very simple to use, and no install neded.

You need to put in the lfslapper.cfg the config of your FTP, in the part of FTP transfer, Its important the part of txt:

FtpRemotePath = /dinamita-racing.net/server/stats/txt

Now, upload all files to /server/stats/ (in my case)

And your are ready!

go to www.dinamita-racing.net/server/stats in my case too..

I hope that you will serve..
wrong Splittime
Quote from A.Fedorov :wrong Split L time. Because SP2 - time from start (not from sp1)

Hi,

please send me your PB.txt (PM or E-Mail), than i can test the problem on my server!
A new version of LapperSkript is in work, but the time to make it ready is to short. It should be ready in next days or week. The first test runns on my server just-racing.de.vu. I hope i can help you. That the Skript is so much used, i don´t thinking. My english isn´t perfect, but i hope you can read this.

Ultimate
Version 1.1 released
Hi,

i have found the bug with splittimes and have changed it and many other little things. The design works now with a table and not longer with frames. I think it´s better.

Download: LapperSkript V1.1
Test: JUST-Racing

Have fun with the skript and post bugs or tips!

Ultimate
Thanks for the update, but this 1.1 version doesn't seem to work for me. I just uploaded the files to the server, didn't change the config file or anything.
link
Any suggestion?
Quote from Gab-BBS- :Thanks for the update, but this 1.1 version doesn't seem to work for me. I just uploaded the files to the server, didn't change the config file or anything.
link
Any suggestion?

Hi,

whitch php-version is installed on your server?

Ultimate
rename index.html to index.php

in config.inc at line 8 like this.
[B]//[/B]header('content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8');

in links.inc at line 8 like this
echo "<form method='POST' action='index.[B]php[/B]?race=" . $race . "&drift=" . $drift . "' name='Auswahl'>";

Quote from A.Fedorov :rename index.html to index.php

in config.inc at line 8 like this.
[B]//[/B]header('content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8');

in links.inc at line 8 like this
echo "<form method='POST' action='index.[B]php[/B]?race=" . $race . "&drift=" . $drift . "' name='Auswahl'>";

it works, thanks.

BTW, php-version: 4.3.9
Hi,

when you lost the line "header" with UTF-8, some of the names are not correct. The rename of index.html to php is a great idea, it works only on php 4.4+. Thanks for your help.

Ultimate

PHP Skript for LFS-Lapper for your homepage
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG