The online racing simulator
What music are you into
(38 posts, started )
#1 - DJMOZ
What music are you into
I ask this cause im a dj lol , im not a bedroom dj if thats what ya thinkin i do clubs n shit n also produce lol

SO what music do u like ?????

i like rave type stuff, thats mt fav but i aslo like other stuff - artic monkeys, bob marly etc...

heres a my latest tune i done

Feedback Appreciated

Angel City - Do You No - M.O.Z Remix

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VKR9SWCN

PS: If there is any of you into producing dont hesitate to add me on msn maybee share sum samples

[email protected]
Linkin Park, Daft Punk, Fall Out Boy, Kasabian, Feeder, stuff from the audio portal at Newgrounds.com, The Prodigy, DJ Tiesto and the Editors and some more.
#3 - Lible
I personally listen to all kinds of music. Except for absolutely no trance. A little rap (Linkin Park) and electrionics (Kraftwerk is the only one in fact). For other genres, I like'em all. Starting from Heavy Metal (Nirvana; Rammstein) and ending with Classic (Mozart;Bach.
I like mainly trance and club music DJ Tiesto and some Armin Van Buuren. I do listen to some hip hop music like Timbaland, Chamillionaire, and some classical music from Ludovico Einaudi.
i personally like rock and a mixture i love linkin park im going to there contest next week. i like alexsionfire POD disturbed that kinda stuff i also like trance house electronica club etc and rap is alright so overall i like all
I like music, or bands like Iron Maiden, Metallica, In Flames, Children Of Bodom etc etc

Everything from heavy to powermetall.
#7 - Woz
i like any form/shape of music as long as it is performed by people who understand what the piece/song is about and who care.

Just so long as they play from their F*%&ing heart, to quote Bill Hicks
Metal, with a leaning towards Fantasy/Power Metal.

This kind of thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIiJYHRFpvE

Bands like DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, Mercenary, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Iron Fire, and also bands that play more 'normal' metal like Machine Head, Metallica etc.
#9 - mr_x
SOAD/Serj Tankian, Muse, Foo Fighters, Tool, APC, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Rammstein, Die Ärzte etc.
Classical
i personally like rock.... the older stuff but i listen to most music.
punk / rock / skate punk / indie rock / alternative rock / emo rock

Roughly 75% of the artists in my collection fall into those categories.
In music I appreciate good melodies, harmony and attitude. I don't care about lyrics or band's image that much.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Metal, with a leaning towards Fantasy/Power Metal.

This kind of thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIiJYHRFpvE

Bands like DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, Mercenary, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Iron Fire, and also bands that play more 'normal' metal like Machine Head, Metallica etc.

Some good bands you mentioned there.
Throught The Fire And Flame from Dragonforce is a classical, and great, imo at least
Quote from zeugnimod :SOAD/Serj Tankian, Muse, Foo Fighters, Tool, APC,[...]

+ everything that suits my take, regardless of the genre.
can´t describe it any more precisely
The Offspring :bowdown:

La Polla Records, Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Consumed, Extremoduro...
I agree with you that Offspring can be good, if you look away from some facts - that every damn song sounds the same?

Don`t missunderstand me, I like songs like Kid`s aren`t allright and such, but thats probally it
Guano Apes, Rammstein, In Flames, Cursive, Billy Talent, Muse, Amorphis, Clã... So much stuff. Anything that's good music really
Proper music. Bruce Springsteen, Golden Earring, Phil Collins, Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits, The Police, Snow Patrol, James Blunt (only his latest album), Junkie XL, Armin v. Buuren, DJ Tiesto, and some Dutch artists.
#23 - aoun
i like almost anything but emo and goth music.. they can just go get f*cked.
Quote from aoun :i like almost anything but emo and goth music.. they can just go get f*cked.

xD
LMAO, funny thing to say.

What music are you into
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG