The online racing simulator

Poll : Which side do you typically drive?

Left Hand Drive
Right Hand Drive
Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive?
Just wondering, do you use Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive? I can do both in real life (Left Hand Drive for the most part), but I suck when it comes to Right Hand Drive because I'm technically "flipping my brain from left to right" when I do Right Hand Drive.
I use both hands :P
Well, I am not sure if I understanded completely what you meant, but you mean what hand you are holding on the wheel when you are racing?
I allways uses twp hands, because if not I can`t do a good countre-steer, and it would end up in the gravel
left hand drive. I've tried right hand but I can't find the corners of the car and such. I geta ll disorintated. another reason I don't drive fourmula cars that much
Usually LHD.

But I sometimes change it for league races. For example last Tuesday with UF1 on AS Cadet rev in the Unity Mini League. A light car and mostly right corners. It really makes a difference.
Both. Depends on track.
Quote from The Very End :I use both hands :P
Well, I am not sure if I understanded completely what you meant, but you mean what hand you are holding on the wheel when you are racing?
I allways uses twp hands, because if not I can`t do a good countre-steer, and it would end up in the gravel

Left Hand Drive: US, Canada
Right Hand Drive: Japan, most Asian Countries (I think)
Quote from The Very End :I use both hands :P

I think he's talking about which side of the car you drive on. Left (like in UK) or right (like in US).
LHD/RHD is the side on which the driver sits.

Quote from Whisper :I think he's talking about which side of the car you drive on. Left (like in UK) or right (like in US).

Its the opposite.
Ahhh ok
Well, left side for me then, right side isn`t...well it messes up the brain for me.
In RL i use RHD, on LFS i use RHD. LHD is just wierd. lol
Quote from Whisper :I think he's talking about which side of the car you drive on. Left (like in UK) or right (like in US).

No, you sit on the left side to drive, hence Left Hand Drive. Vice versa for UK.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :In RL i use RHD, on LFS i use RHD. LHD is just wierd. lol

Thou shalt not drive on the wrong side of the street (yes, like you do ).

LHD. only.
I swap it depending on which way the track goes round, but I don't use the cockpit view because of the poor interiors for the racing cars and the poor visability in comparison to real life.
RHD. Because I do so in real life
Quote from madbikes :Left Hand Drive: US, Canada

Europe just vanished from the world map?
Quote from deggis :Europe just vanished from the world map?

W00t, what is E-u-r-o-p-e?
#17 - Mc21
I use RHD, cuz i'm British.
I use cockpit view LHD
Always Left-Hand Drive and use metric units too, I'm a weird Brit!
#20 - Jakg
Quote from madbikes :Left Hand Drive: US, Canada

Errrr, Europe uses LHD, and the UK uses RHD
Right hand drive - because that's the proper side.
depending on the direction im going on a track depends the side ( though i often change from right to left and vice versa ) right is my preference
I don't know how folks can switch back and forth, except for Quicksilver, because he stated he doesn't use cockpit view, thus, view is in center.... I just can't get visualization down using RHD. I've been driving IRL for much longer than in sim racing. It would be like trying to switch your writing hand, or throwing a ball, etc.

Thus, I'm LHD.

IRL, with the gear stick on the opposite hand, that would be even weirder than sim racing on the wrong side. I don't think I could possibly shift at all using my left hand.
Quote from mrodgers :I don't know how folks can switch back and forth, except for Quicksilver, because he stated he doesn't use cockpit view, thus, view is in center.... I just can't get visualization down using RHD. I've been driving IRL for much longer than in sim racing. It would be like trying to switch your writing hand, or throwing a ball, etc.

Thus, I'm LHD.

IRL, with the gear stick on the opposite hand, that would be even weirder than sim racing on the wrong side. I don't think I could possibly shift at all using my left hand.

I am the same with RHD.

What bugs me so much about my DFP wheel is that the gear shifter is fixed on the right hand side of the wheel. I like that the G25 you can put it on the side that suits you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG