The online racing simulator
Team eNETiS Drift Movie
(21 posts, started )
Team eNETiS Drift Movie
so here's my first video made in vegas, if you don't like drifters, don't reply please, thx

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4465151391102937406

if you wanna download it ...

Time - 7:30
Size - 55,8MB
640x480 / 1Mbps bitrate
http://enetis.lfsaction.net/video/eTS_Movie.wmv

#2 - JEP
Great Video!
And amzinig skills!
Good vid, got nothing to complain about, I think. Maybe the length of the movie, and that you chose to upload the vid to google video which I personally dislike. Youtube is better. <3

9/10, -1 because of the length. There was action almost all the time but 7 minutes+ might get boring to watch anyway, it got boring for me at least.
But this is very good for being a first vid from you, keep 'em coming.
WoW, awesome video! Nice editing, superb skills
Quote from [SWE]RE :Good vid, got nothing to complain about, I think. Maybe the length of the movie, and that you chose to upload the vid to google video which I personally dislike. Youtube is better. <3

9/10, -1 because of the length. There was action almost all the time but 7 minutes+ might get boring to watch anyway, it got boring for me at least.
But this is very good for being a first vid from you, keep 'em coming.

you dont have to watch it at google video, i posted the download link too ... i chose google video because youtube is going from bad to worse in last weeks... but thanx anyway

Jep & Töki - thanx
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :you dont have to watch it at google video, i posted the download link too ... i chose google video because youtube is going from bad to worse in last weeks... but thanx anyway

Of course, but usually I don't download the vid until I've seen it first, then, if I like it, I'll dl it and save it. :]

Anyway, gj.
-
(bigcheese) DELETED by bigcheese
1) Too long, got boring...
2) You have to do a lot more special effects to keep things different from other videos
3) I would put in some music in the vid if I was you...but thats me...

I expected it to have some editing errors...didn't see any, so, pretty good for a start...
keep it up
Quote from squidhead :1) Too long, got boring...
2) You have to do a lot more special effects to keep things different from other videos
3) I would put in some music in the vid if I was you...but thats me...

I expected it to have some editing errors...didn't see any, so, pretty good for a start...
keep it up

i didnt want to do a lot of special effects on the first video

3) i dont care if you dont like music :P
man thats brilliant! post that on youtube sometime u will get alot more watchers 10/10
thx, maybe i'll do it later
Nice tricks.
Nice first try.
This video cold be little shorter. I look only on my position on video when i am little bored. I look one time.
Your XRT setup looks interesting. :-)
2 squidhead: Sometimes is less, more. ( (CZE)! Nekdy je mene, vice. Pro pripadny lepsi preklad)
i know, most of the videos are cca 3 minutes long and we wanted to be different thanks
Quote from Woyta :
2 squidhead: Sometimes is less, more.

I will have to disagree on this point.
As everyone has already understood, there are tons of different movies (especially drifting) that don't stand out of the crowd (if you know what I mean).
the only thing to make your movie stand out is by taking great footage, and adding special effects to enhance the "drive" of the movie...
Quote from squidhead :I will have to disagree on this point.
As everyone has already understood, there are tons of different movies (especially drifting) that don't stand out of the crowd (if you know what I mean).
the only thing to make your movie stand out is by taking great footage, and adding special effects to enhance the "drive" of the movie...

Totaly agree with you.
There are too many drift movies, and they are all the same. Rather post a movie about some great racing and such Drift movies are hard to get right now since there is like 1 million of them out on youtube and this forum. When I see a drift movie I see the same as the other ones, there is only a few ones that stick out from the crowd and are good.
good twins u guys seems to be good gl whit team
-
(kaynd) DELETED by kaynd
-
(MIDWINTER) DELETED by MIDWINTER
wow
First, one thing I hated: the first tune, way to mutch noise(almost stoped watching)

but the drifting was like artwork, and in my opinion the angles was just fine, but since I'm no moviemaker, I wont set a grade

I have a personal "thingy" in LFS vid's: I like the game sounds in the bacground, but guess that's just me

Nice work
Wolf : i understand that some people don't like SOAD's music, but we do

thx
Downloading?
I was not able to download it dough

THIS is one of my faovorites, and would be nice to look at it when I wan't, in Higher resolution

Edit: Figured it out(play in Windows Media Player, save file as...), please delete this post, if it's to no use...
South City looks freaking awesome place to drift, can`t wait to get an S2 license!

Edit: Some skilled drivers there, looks like you can trust your team mates skills too. Haven`t gotten the possibility to do some really cool twin drifting with someone, since I can`t trust that they`re able to handle their cars... Only if I`ve done double dorifto with someone for around an half an hour I start knowing their driving lines and I`m able to keep some space for them and I know where I can try to get as close as possible.

One word, awesome.
Quote from Qvarnis :South City looks freaking awesome place to drift, can`t wait to get an S2 license!

Edit: Some skilled drivers there, looks like you can trust your team mates skills too. Haven`t gotten the possibility to do some really cool twin drifting with someone, since I can`t trust that they`re able to handle their cars... Only if I`ve done double dorifto with someone for around an half an hour I start knowing their driving lines and I`m able to keep some space for them and I know where I can try to get as close as possible.

One word, awesome.

well, we aren't that good at twins as Saiko^D, SWC, Kei.O, Dori.S, JDMF etc... our team exists about one year and we've got very long way ahead, to be better at twins, triple.... group drifting

but thanx

Team eNETiS Drift Movie
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG