The online racing simulator
Night in LFS ?
(13 posts, started )
Night in LFS ?
I thought maybe LFS could have night too? Racing track is lighted by lights also and car lights are also working and showing long range, for XRG, XRT and XRR could the lights open like on real car and show light maybe if possible to do?

(Sorry for my bad english and i didn't really know what to write, but i hope you understand my idea, and please don't flame on me:shy
Quote from Kristjan.J :I thought maybe LFS could have night too? Racing track is lighted by lights also and car lights are also working and showing long range, for XRG, XRT and XRR could the lights open like on real car and show light maybe if possible to do?

(Sorry for my bad english and i didn't really know what to write, but i hope you understand my idea, and please don't flame on me:shy

It is suggested hundreds of times b4 ,next time use search function....
I did Kirill but I didnt find nothing. :P
There is nightmod`s
So just search around on the forum and you probally will find something.
#6 - Ian.H
Quote from Kristjan.J :I thought maybe LFS could have night too? Racing track is lighted by lights also and car lights are also working and showing long range, for XRG, XRT and XRR could the lights open like on real car and show light maybe if possible to do?

Yes! Great suggestion! I wonder why no-one else over the what... 5 years or so development had ever thought of suggesting this before.

Seriously dude, well done.. nice to see there's finally some original suggestions being made on this forum.

Regards,

Ian
I thought that this was included with S2??

MwahMwah
Maybe it will make people more carefull with their car if after a few turns and bumps 80 percent looses the light on the front and the only thing they'll see is little red dots floating away.
Quote from The Very End :There is nightmod`s
So just search around on the forum and you probally will find something.

Its night MOD, but night could be for everyone in the weather selection, i ment that.
Quote from marzman :Maybe it will make people more carefull with their car if after a few turns and bumps 80 percent looses the light on the front and the only thing they'll see is little red dots floating away.

Yes, but also the track is lighted so if your lights are broken you will still see the track where you driving on.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Yes, but also the track is lighted so if your lights are broken you will still see the track where you driving on.

The lights on the tracks don't light THAT much of the track to accurately drive in the dark. You still needs lights, especially if they can break down. Imagine the car in front of you has busted taillights, you won't see him with the track side lights. Would be exciting and fun though.

This reminds me of a commercial running here in Belgium:
Hey, did you know, when you look at the see, it's going back and forwards! You really have to see it to believe it, it's amazing!
Other voice: only shout it out when you invent something REALLY new.
:wow::bewarespa:dnfnoob::bounce8: :ices_rofl :smileyrai:uglyhamme:bullwhip::bananadea
Roflmao Niki Its Soamming Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night in LFS ?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG