The online racing simulator
my pc restarts no reason i need to know why
My pc restarts no reason i need to know why?

i just got 2046 ram 55watss psu and my pc still restarting temps r all fine and just done it 5times 2 day so i cant race

i had a thread no one aswer in it
do you get a blue screen of death before it re-starts?
#3 - garph
Take it to a PC repair shop
Does it just restart without a Blue Screen?

If so, start by doing this.

Right click on 'My computer' select 'properties' then click the 'advanced' tab.

At the 'Startup and Recovery' bit click settings. Uncheck 'automatic restart'

Next time the computer crashes you will get a blue screen. Write down as much info about the error as you can. Google the error or post it here and we can try and see what's going on.
Ok ty ill do that
Dude, your the guy that had all those other threads? You got new RAM? Try using one new stick alone, if it still crashes it's your RAM. If tempuratures are okay it won't be the heatsink. I doubt the actual processor is causing this. It could be the motherboard however, there are other factors to consider. I believe it may well be a harddrive issue. I wouldn't like to recomend reformating as it's a pain the ass, and we don't even know if it IS the HD. So keep that in mind.
~Bryan~
once it goes somthign about bios
Probably not the ram, if it was the ram the pc would freeze not restart. I've had this problem before and I think it is a Windows problem, not a hardware problem. It's probably caused by a bad driver. Unfortunately it's hard to find the specific problem. You can try removing all unnecessary hardware from your computer and see if the problem still occurs.
Becuz it told me to get a new driver 4 bios but there ain none
#10 - Jakg
Your going towards "something" about the BIOS, but i can't understand a word your saying.

What exactly does it say?
You need some knowledge and understanding to get help with fixing these kinds of things to start with if you don't have that then it's extremely difficult to help and get things moving. Plus you end up looking like a massive retard....which has already started.

You already gone through another thread(s) about this to no avail and it sounds like it been going on for a while so unless things start making sense for you or you start making progress just take it to a shop before you make it worse.
Thats why i hate forums everyone thinks everyone perfect i my be a retard o well u may be a complete prick but i dont go around telling ya that

just close this dam thread people go on about how i write and and not what i am asking

and your 28 i think u should of grown up by now but i see u still have to moad about writing i see you were bully at skool ^^

Jakg -look in google i know whats it says but i ain sitting writing when i just put wrong lets
#13 - Jakg
Look in google for WHAT?!

I'm not criticizing your spelling, or your grammar, just that what your writing makes no sense
Guy I wasn't meaning to be rude and no one thinks they are perfect, I was just trying to save you some time and bother, I'm sure you've seen what happens when people insist on ignoring advice and stumbling on and I didn't say you were a retard I said it makes you look like a retard.

There is no need to get so bent out of shape and call me names, I was trying to point out that there is only so much people can help you when you have limited knowledge.

I had the same problem a few years ago with my PC just randomly restarting and I didn't know why, I didn't know enough then so I took it to a PC repair shop and they figured out it was a dodgy power supply.

Like I said if you are making progress then continue here.
Bios look on google i looked many times i dont get it man

they mite make no sence to u but to me they do man i have told u about 12 times i very bad and people just bring that up if ya clever u should be able to work it out that hows it goes
#16 - Jakg
I'm good with computers, but not a mind reader.

I can't possibly diagnose an error without actually knowing what it is - you wouldn't go to a garage and say "my car doesn't work. Tell me how to fix it. NOW", would you?

What EXACTLY does it say?
Ok sorry it no to then Psu any why i bought 2 fix but nothing =( ram s fine thats what it mean to take

I think maby cpu =( and stil waiting job ^^
Could simply be your CPU overheating, or getting errors. When I was first overclocking my chip I hit a fsb wall where it would randomly BSOD, and restart if under hard load, even though my PSU was fine, my RAM, and my HD. I never knew why for the longest time, I thought my computer was completely toast, then I passed the FSB wall at about 130mhz and my chip is running as smooth as glass. **I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS** If I unplugged my heatsink, and let my chip start-up, it would just get hotter and hotter, BSOD, and restart. Even though we have limited knowledge about your problem, I'm going to go with a heat issue, so just check the heatsink, make sure its seated, monitor load temps, all that jazz.
~Bryan~
PS...None of us are 'making fun of you', some of us just pointed out that it's hard for us to give you specific help when we don't have specific info. At least you are making an attempt to get your point across
Ok so u saying its could be my cpu soo any idaers wht i need to do
^I'm saying your CPU could be overheating, causing the BSOD's and restarts. Just check the tempuratures to make sure they arn't too high. Make sure the heatsink is attatched properly, and the fan in spinning freely.
~Bryan~
my cpu dose 50c and yes my fans are fine ^^
50 degrees? Where'd you get that figure? At the desktop? Or during games? Because if it's idling at 50, load temps are probably hitting near 3 digits.
~Bryan~
50C is an ok temp, mine is also at around 50, maybe 55 when I'm playing games. It's not the cooling, it's something else, like I said probably a Windows glitch or bad driver or bad psu.
^^ did it before psu just a bad window clich i have had 4 ages

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG