The online racing simulator
LFS World Suggestion
(20 posts, started )
LFS World Suggestion
What about LFSW counts your leading laps ???

Myself I would love to know how much laps I was in the lead.

Its just a suggestion, but I think a good one.
No one intrested ?
+1
not a bad idea.
+1 but I think it would be too difficult to create
+1 its a good suggestion, i dont *think* it would be that hard to implement. but what do i know
That isn´t a esencial thing.. but would be good have it..

+1

Quote :Töki (HUN)
I think it would be too difficult to create

I think that would be easy because actualy lfs record how many laps do you do, so lfs just would must check if you´re leader, and if is yes, +1 to Total Leader Laps count..

Regards
Probally a nice feature, but it isn`t really that nessesary imo.
There are other things I would like to see implented than this
Quote from The Very End :Probally a nice feature, but it isn`t really that nessesary imo.
There are other things I would like to see implented than this

For example?
More tracks and cars.
More..weather..
Better damage modelling and damage system.
Maybe an improvment in the netcode..

The list is long
Quote from The Very End :More tracks and cars.
More..weather..
Better damage modelling and damage system.
Maybe an improvment in the netcode..

The list is long

i agree completely
The difference being that the website code implementation is done (mostly) by Victor, while the weather effects and damage models will be done (mostly) by Eric while the code is (mostly) Scawen. Witness the power of my sweeping generalisations!
One area being updated does not mean the others can't be as well.

I'm a big +1 for this one, despite rarely leading at all
BUMP

This was a great idea
Quote from rockclan :BUMP

This was a great idea

Wow man, you got guts to bump your 13 monthes old thread
Ah, but 13 months ago I was without internet and could not purchase LFS.

I love the idea. I sometimes find myself passing cars off track and not noticing that I had actually gained the lead in doing so for several laps.
Great idea! +1
+1 but there is one problem and that is if you go over the Start/Finish Line in First, then get overtaken and go to 2nd and then get back into 1st before going over the start/finish line would LFS count that as 1 lap in first place becuase if so you could be getting wrong readings as you were only in first place while going across the start/finish line.
IMO, they should count them the same way as NASCAR and MANY other racing series do. Only count the position of a car at the line unless cut short by a yellow flag or something equivalent. In that case, take the last possible sector split unless you can get a more up to date comparison such as from an admin or something.
Quote from swisscosmo :+1 but there is one problem and that is if you go over the Start/Finish Line in First, then get overtaken and go to 2nd and then get back into 1st before going over the start/finish line would LFS count that as 1 lap in first place becuase if so you could be getting wrong readings as you were only in first place while going across the start/finish line.

Well take as example F1.
If a driver is in 1st when crossing start/finish gets overtaken and then just in last corner gets 1st again before start/finish.
I think it does count like that and that it is fair to give him/her the leading lap.
Quote from rockclan :Well take as example F1.
If a driver is in 1st when crossing start/finish gets overtaken and then just in last corner gets 1st again before start/finish.
I think it does count like that and that it is fair to give him/her the leading lap.

ya but i just think some people would say it would say you should have to be in 1st the whole lap to make it count as 1 lap in 1st place.
But i still do think this is a good idea.
HAASNIIEESJ.....

Bumping, Jumping

I still like this

LFS World Suggestion
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG