The online racing simulator
New Fernbay variation
(44 posts, started )
New Fernbay variation
Ok so i was thinking im kind of sick of not having a long section but no super long or short, and i know my idea just kind of cuts down Black but i feel that the Club variation is just getting neglected and needs something to vamp it up.
So i came up with a Variation using it and im sure maybe you guys have had the same idea before so im sorry if you have, but i put time into thinking about this and about how it would work even if it is obviouse but i tried.

Feedback and well an oppinion really.

Be gentle
Attached images
Fernbay Nat.jpg
me wants that
Nice
That could easely beeing implented in the game if the DEV`S agree
doesn't float my boat... I'd like more new tracks, but with corners I have never driven before..
so +0 (because I dont care if it will be implemented)
I don't think it's different enough from FE Black to justify it.

The devs might disagree though, looking at Aston. :rolleyes:
#6 - Renku
#7 - ORION
hm
Attached images
Fernbay Club-B.jpg
#8 - Renku
But no pits.
But now isn't that just similar to Gold? And please, no more tracks called National. Fern Bay Orange or something.
#13 - wark
Quote from thisnameistaken :But no pits.

Sprint?

Quote from Bob Smith :But now isn't that just similar to Gold? And please, no more tracks called National. Fern Bay Orange or something.

All the colors in the jamaican flag have been used already

I agree about the similarity issues, though... there have to be at least two real differences--nevertheless, it'd be fun for a change/while.
#14 - FL!P
I think it would be great if all LFS tracks were open environments and the tracks as we know them were actual layouts. So anyone could load the Fern Bay area in the layout editor and create a new track by adding barriers, start and splits, defining the pits to use (or not) and saving it as Fern Bay Red, or Pink, or whatever.

The beauty of it would be that with the current layouts system, you could join a race on any of these new tracks without the need to download anything.
I actually had an idea for a different rally combo, using FE RallyX, but instead of going down to the jump, turn right and go up by the Green S/F line, and then rejoin the normal RallyX track.
Good suggestion from both of you above, and it`s a +1 from me. I also likes the new rally combo you explains, could be interesting.

And here is a suggestion for a new BL rally circut ^_^ It would never work, but would be fun, way too fast for a rallycross track, but only a suggestion

The problem with the 2 obvious BL RallyX combos, is that they aren't very unique, and would get sorta boring.
#18 - wark
That one would probably be fastest with road supers
Quote from wark :That one would probably be fastest with road supers

Maybe, but wouldn`t it be fun?
Think if they could make the chicane with gravel :O
Quote from FL!P :I think it would be great if all LFS tracks were open environments and the tracks as we know them were actual layouts. So anyone could load the Fern Bay area in the layout editor and create a new track by adding barriers, start and splits, defining the pits to use (or not) and saving it as Fern Bay Red, or Pink, or whatever.

The beauty of it would be that with the current layouts system, you could join a race on any of these new tracks without the need to download anything.

+1 for that
Open up the tarmac that isn't used and you got something at least a little bit different.
Attached images
Fernbay NatD.jpg
#22 - Swat
Found another bit of tarmac we might be able to use, its one of those roads that are just kinda there, but dont do anything...
Maybe call it FE Cup? Champ Cup?, they already have club, so meh.
Attached images
FE_track.jpg
There is actually a Hidden Hairpin Section on FE BLACK, i think, the 'national' circuit proposed at the top, should include this, this hairpin i speak of, isn't a layout on any of the tracks, if you drive on it, it says you have gone out of bounds, its by the chicane thing, at the BIG gravel trap (the straight after the first chicane from the start)

EDIT - I blatently can't read, as Sinbad, has already posted what im jabbering about!

PS. What about Fern Bay GP or Fern Bay Kingston
Quote from BlueFlame :PS. What about Fern Bay GP or Fern Bay Kingston

Well Corsair and Ballistix are better anyways :P
Sinbad, that combo looks ****ing fun.

New Fernbay variation
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG