The online racing simulator
LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Gil07
LFS World problem
#2 - troy
LFS World problem
so i go to lfsworld and first the shock; half of my buddy list is online... it gets even stranger the server version is 0.5Y and the name as mentioned in the topic "phlos is my god" when i click on it to look at the details i can shortly see that it got over 7000 racers online and then my firefox crashes, if i want to join it i get the error message server is not up anymore.

now to my question did i miss a testpatch release or is it just lfsworld playing strange games with me?

Quote :Victor is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-Scawen is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-Cannabist is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-illegal is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-doyal is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-st0rm is racing on Phlos is my god - Join
-cebesius is racing on Phlos is my god - Join

edit: 1min after i posted this its gone back to normal
edit2: "There are currently 27189 racers online in LFS. (542 Demo - 26647 Licensed)"
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=home
lol that is really weird stuff going on here ^^
LFS World problem?
Just was looking on LFS World online racers and I saw this.. very strange..

...now the online racers section of lfsworld is timing out for me
Attached images
phlosbug.JPG
He's persistent, I'll give him that. I would also guess he's very, very lonely.
#5 - balee
Yep, It's him again.
Attached images
huh.JPG
huh2.JPG
Phlos again? Holy crap.

According to Lfs Desktop, I'm online at Phlos is my god, too.
i spot this too many users online at PHLOS IS MY GOD

EDIT:sorry for double posting too slow
Attached images
LFSanomaly.JPG
That´s a lfsw bug, or hack lfsw?
I've had my thoughts who is behind this, but just saw something in black and white...

Notice the server name, player count and version number
Attached images
lfsworld_hack3.png
#11 - troy
Heh good one........
Phlos up to his kwazy antics again? Or some other foo trying to be clever?
What a sad little man....
Quote from Aquilifer :I've had my thoughts who is behind this, but just saw something in black and white...

Notice the server name, player count and version number

Maybe that's the reason why LFSW is going nuts at the moment, showing only few servers online while there are many up and running and populated

I couldn't join it anyway, maybe because I don't allow connection on unusual ports.

Edit:
Bah, I've read these threads too late:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30262
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30263
Isn't this borderline criminal?
no borderline about it. Although getting any response from law enforcement about it is a completely different issue.
It is outright criminal. 2 years in jail, here. In France it shouldn't be that different.
The lfs dev team seriously needs a security admin, cause this is gettin plain embarrassing.... (4 serious bugs and now this)
it was illegal when he got into the forums a few months back, this is just another thing to add to his "list" i suppose
No hosts, no racers online..
Just because a server is named "Phlos is my god" doesn't mean it's phlos.

He has such a reputation round here that any other would-be hacker could do anything they like, leave a subtle clue like "Phlos woz ere 2007" and bingo, we all assume it's phlos
Actually it wasn't just Victor and friends. It was 3300 players out of max 1 players in the server. I added a pic there (see the link above).

EDIT: And the list of players was so long there must have really been 3300 players in the list.
This thread is closed

LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG