The online racing simulator
Speed Core Racing Team - The movie
(21 posts, started )
Hi...

Sadly for me, i don't have much time for video making anymore, but i still managed to finish this one.

This is a video about a team.... the LFS Speed Core Racing Team.
Celebrating this amazing team spirit, it's only a small attempt to dignify it

Please enjoy!

In the link below you can see a small version and also download the full version ( 423.85 MB )

http://files.filefront.com/Spe ... ng+Team+++Iavi/;8337594;;

Youtube links

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdO92hzv_wc

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXGVJ94lKEo
This is so good video. The beginning shows the real passion. The effects are just fantastic. Me loves this video. Gonna watch it through now and once more. It really introduces your team and fantastic driving, too. Music is awesome. The laptop scene is so so original.
Well, what can i say... Fox (Rapozza) made a funtastic video.
Great music, great effects and simply one of the best teams in the world (9 drivers, 9 great friends:nod
Thx Fox for this great video:banana:
oh bessa.. don't exagerate! it's not one of the best teams in the world..it's the BEST team in the world nah just kidding, we do have a lot of fun though

Thanks so much fox, for all the effort you've putted in this.. i really aprecciate your work

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Very good movie my friend! You always do your best and thats what i like Im glad to know u guys, a very friendly,fun team,great drivers Catch u guys l8r. B***h **s
Great vid, one of the best i've seen, but I don't think the Americans could do much better with the cheesy intro.
Awsome video guys. Long but still interesting 10/10
Great video there, nicely editing, nice music and camera veiws and overall a very good movie

It`s a little long, but thats not a problem when the video is as good as this is

A place between 9/10 - 10/10 from me.
Thank you all for the complements.... it's worth it, if people can enjoy it.
And yes, it's long , but my team were waiting for this movie for a loooong looong time.... soo i decided to make it a litle bigger, just to try to fill in all the neeed's...hehehe.
Yup being too long is the only bad thing to point out in this movie. That and it's a bit boring IMHO.

Very nice vid I think... maybe little cutty (I don't know, if it is right term), but still pretty nice.
PS: How did you do that shake effect?
REALLY NICE MOVIE
Great Movie man..

I see movies gettin better n better .. This one is top
#14 - JEP
Great video Mate!
Posted in LFS Israel.
10/10!

Muito bom, deu vontade de jogar LFS agora...

Nice.
Quote from JEP :Great video Mate!
Posted in LFS Israel.

Greatings!! Israel !!
Speed Core is NOW LIVE in Israel also!!
Cool !!

Thanks.
looooool
israel? SWEET!
"this video is dedicated to all racers who lost their lives in motorsport"

i was really looking forwards to seeing Senna and other racers racing out there, but then i didnt. i know its on an lfs forum but kinda spoils it really

other than that, good vid
Hi.

Maybe i'll make a video like that one day...

But the goal, was to introduce the team,....trying to show the logic of the Name, showing logos, colors, members and team "spirit" in general.
And a bit of LFS racing of course.
The video was made for the team, (its funnier for us for several reasons, Funny TS conversations memories, etc.), but we decided to show it to lfs comunity.

Btw...lol...i've made a new movie yestarday afternoon...Its for my team yeh, but has nothing to do with LFS, its just a light comedy.
Its called, " Speed Core Kung Fu "

If anybody want's to check it out, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O5JkXFuMCc

P.S. -( Its in Portuguese this Time....its funnier for us this way.)

Enjoy.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Very nice vid I think... maybe little cutty (I don't know, if it is right term), but still pretty nice.
PS: How did you do that shake effect?

Just type; wiggle(5,30) or something :P (Within After Effects of course)

8/10 from me
Quote from Smurfen :Just type; wiggle(5,30) or something :P (Within After Effects of course)

8/10 from me

Thx... I don't use any of Adobe programs, but I already found some shake effect for Sony

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG