The online racing simulator
XFG 200km/h?
(34 posts, started )
XFG 200km/h?
If, is possible a founded a player who increased the speed until arriving at but from 200 km/h, he makes me anger that somebody asi between a to play to pocket a ball

sry my english made by babel fish
Attached images
Cheater en el lfs 1.jpg
Quote from falcon71 :If, is possible a founded a player who increased the speed until arriving at but from 200 km/h, he makes me anger that somebody asi between a to play to pocket a ball

sry my english made by babel fish

Mmm

Mira si tenes el viento a favor podes llegar facilmente a 200kph

Yo e tenidos picos de 197kph con viento fuerte a favor en la recta
________
Marijuana strain index
the answer is: WIND!

i tried it.... my XFG was able to reach incredible 140km/h! the wind was slowing me down. so if the wind comes from behind the car...
I did 205 once...
stictly wind...
I drafted a XRT once and got 202 briefly
It`s wind yes
Done almost 240 in XRT once, because of wind on BL, but the result in the corner was not too good... The darn wind makes it like impossible to brake too lol :rolleyes:
no no habia viento yo venia a 174km/h por ahi antes de llegar al puente de la recta cuando de repente me pasa a 200km/h con un set default, q lastima que no deje grabada la repeticion

not no is the wind, i driving the car above of 174km/h before on the bridge of the straight line, when this player passing me above of 200km/h using a default set, i forgot record the replay
Eso si es raro , Jodido Hack Tenia =/

Thats Weird , ****in hack
________
Repsol Honda history
I have even done 999kmh on all cars... You guys know why. It's the wheel speed. Well if about wind or drafting then I did max 210 in XFG before by drafting the car in front and XRT I did max 256kmh before! Wind of course!
Quote from hiroshima guy :I have even done 999kmh on all cars... You guys know why. It's the wheel speed. Well if about wind or drafting then I did max 210 in XFG before by drafting the car in front and XRT I did max 256kmh before! Wind of course!

not drafting, this player stay for 100 meter before of my car in the chicane, the words of inouva is true holy hack batman
...or has a good setup, just because you go fast, doesn't mean you hack!
I agree...
But he said

No wind
No drafting

So is a F**** Hacker
________
VAPORIZER
and no setup
can you post the replay?
Please post the replay then, so we can judge.
But if it was a hack, why wouldn`t he go faster? I mean, he goes only like..10 kmh +- faster than usually you would do, and thats strange :/
Quote from falcon71 :no no habia viento yo venia a 174km/h por ahi antes de llegar al puente de la recta cuando de repente me pasa a 200km/h con un set default, q lastima que no deje grabada la repeticion

not no is the wind, i driving the car above of 174km/h before on the bridge of the straight line, when this player passing me above of 200km/h using a default set, i forgot record the replay

no replay is no hack/evidince
How did he made the screenshot if he got no replay
Quote from BBO@BSR :How did he made the screenshot if he got no replay

you can do anything in photoshop
its just wind or bumping
If there's no setup then how the hell did the car move?
Maybe he just used the standar setup that follows with the car.
But I still belive hard wind did this.

XFG 200km/h?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG