The online racing simulator
GP Masters - TV coverage?
(14 posts, started )
I hear the BBC are broadcasting the first GP Masters event at Kyalami, but can't find any scheduling info. Does anybody know which channel and what time?
Motors TV: (Live)
GP Masters Kyalami Qual: Saturday midday till 1:00 PM then replay 6:00 PM till 7:00 PM then 11:00 PM till midnight
The race on motors TV: 12 midday till 1:30 PM then 10:30 PM till midnight

BBC2: (Tape Delay)
3:00 PM till 5:20 PM

Hope that helps
(Would of been quicker if my sky guide was not so slow )
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - Mbrio
#4 - ajp71
Quote from seggons :
BBC2: (Tape Delay)
3:00 PM till 5:20 PM

Not on atm, and my paper lists 'motorsport' on Grandstand between 4-5.20 so hopefully that will be it, shame there's not a lot of decent racing on freeview (it's all on Saturday mornings which isn't covered by the TV listings)
o_O A well kept sideways slide in one of them (F3000?) cars.
no free-tv coverage in germany
Same for Luxemburg, we only receive BBC World and they don`t broadcast the GPM.
Was the race any good?
Not really, but that had to do with a track, where overtaking is made impossible with the layout of it. Was cool to see the top-10 or so within 5 secs of the leader after half the race distance. But like i said litle overtaking.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
gee i wish senna were still alive ... imagine watching him race against prost in the gp masters series

hmmm i wonder how much a license to put those cars in lfs would cost
Its also on on Skysports 2 from 1230 according to the EPG
#13 - MR_B
I wish I could get hold of this via torrent, no one seems to capture it and/or share it
I really like the idea behind GP Masters, it's an idea that so many people have thought about yet never before dared to try it.
Quote from MR_B :I wish I could get hold of this via torrent, no one seems to capture it and/or share it
I really like the idea behind GP Masters, it's an idea that so many people have thought about yet never before dared to try it.

Try this forum/thread: http://tbk.fameflame.dk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34239

At least there was a full Silverstone qualifying on that thread. You just need to register (which is free of course) to be able to use that forum.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG