The online racing simulator
I would like to see my car to get stalled.
I don't like when i put 1st gear and with the clutch pressed and i leave the clutch and the car doesn't get stalled, it's really silly. I'd like to see that improvement if possible,

Sorry if i don't talk good but i'm spanish.

Is it OK the word SOAK for the thing that happends when the car stopps engine without pourpuse?, my diccionary say that but not shure. It's stall, xD
Oh lol, I first belvied you wanted something with water, because I belived soak had something with water to do

Anyway, if I understand you right, you want improved engine damage when, example from 6th gear to 1th gear and you hardly get any damage.

As far as I lmpw about this I belive that this will be fixed / improved in later stages of LFS, thats means probally in a patch in not a too distant future
#3 - Jakg
You mean "stall" not "soak"
There was me thinking it was about another rain mod,

Stalling..yes +1 as always
Quote from The Very End :Oh lol, I first belvied you wanted something with water, because I belived soak had something with water to do

Anyway, if I understand you right, you want improved engine damage when, example from 6th gear to 1th gear and you hardly get any damage.

As far as I lmpw about this I belive that this will be fixed / improved in later stages of LFS, thats means probally in a patch in not a too distant future

Yeah, i mean what you say and also, when you are stopped with 1st engine, in a real car, if you leave the clutch the car get stalled, i want if possible that happend on the LFS.
Yeah, it should be an options. I mean, G25 owners do use the clutch pedal, right?
I totally agree, it should be possible to have the game not depress the clutch for you if the engine was going to stall.

I used to give some friends a try on LFS to learn them how to use a clutch, and it would have been much more realistic if they stalled
#8 - wark
I've seen this suggested regularly since the fall of '02, and even then I thought it was insulting to Scawen's judgment.

Sorry for being bitter all the time
Quote from BullHorn :Yeah, it should be an options. I mean, G25 owners do use the clutch pedal, right?

Sb said to me that using a script or a thing that it is in the link i put below the program pressed "I" (Stop engine) when the car reduced the rpm lower than normal when the clutch wasn't pressed, but i have no idea how to make it work. I'd be grateful if somebody could explain me how to make it work.

The link is that one: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=34287&d=1183989756

I'd like that think to work because i'm learning to drive in Real life and i think that this thing could help me a bit, yesterday i took a car for first time in my life and it's great, but making the clutch thing to start when there is slope it's hard but i can !!! XD
Great idea. Also I'd like to see an engine failure as a possibility
search this has been suggested before. +1 though. gee maybe a 1 hour ban from the fourm each time you post a topit in improvement suggestions that has been suggested before.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :search this has been suggested before. +1 though. gee maybe a 1 hour ban from the fourm each time you post a topit in improvement suggestions that has been suggested before.

Aww that's harsh

Not like i made a whole new thread on it
Quote from lizardfolk :Aww that's harsh

Not like i made a whole new thread on it

he was'nt speaking to you

About the suggestion, it has been suggested...*goes to tally*.....countless times so please search before you have a suggestion. but yes, i would like to see this implemented. Whats the point of having a wheel with a clutch if you cant have the fun of stalling?
my post wasn't about one person. there just seem to be alot of repeat suggestions these days.
Like I posted an another thread of the same topic.. The ability to stall your car is a good thing and adds realism. The way it is now, you can slip your foot off the clutch and LFS will engage the clutch to keep it from stalling.

Now, what we need next is for some company to make a force feedback shifter to add to the experience. In real life, it is not a matter of just down shifting to 1st gear. It takes a bit to down shift from second to first and usually when you try to do it wrong and the lazy way, the shifter does not move into position.

lol.. What am I thinking...
Quote from cramarc :Sb said to me that using a script or a thing that it is in the link i put below the program pressed "I" (Stop engine) when the car reduced the rpm lower than normal when the clutch wasn't pressed, but i have no idea how to make it work. I'd be grateful if somebody could explain me how to make it work.

The link is that one: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=34287&d=1183989756

I just tried it, and it works, however it's not _very_ realistic.
But for about 70 % of my "tests", it made my engine stall. Better than nothing!

To install it, just copy the DLL and the EXE in the LFS directory, edit cfg.txt to enable the OutGauge as said in the text file within the archive, then run Outgauge_Stalling.exe and run LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG