The online racing simulator
Driver slots listing per track
(12 posts, started )
I think this was asked for, but I don't think it was provided, and since a few of us have recently found out the South City is a bit low on the driver slots department, I thought I would do this list, track name, number of DRIVERS allowed.
Can someone PLEASE tell me how, we can have 32 drivers at Fern bay club and Aston Cadet, but not on South City Town or Long, seems a bit mad to me

Blackwood GP 32
Blackwood Rallycross 24
South City Classic 30
South City Sprint 1 16
South City Sprint 2 16
South City Long 30
South City Town 30
Fern Bay Club 32
Fern Bay Green 32
Fern Bay Gold 32
Fern Bay Black 32
Fern Bay Rallycross 32
Fern Bay Rallycross Green 24
Kyoto Ring Oval 32
Kyoto Ring National 32
Kyoto Ring GP Long 32
Westhill International 32
Aston Cadet 32
Aston Club 32
Aston National 32
Aston Historic 32
Aston North 32
Aston GP 32
Aston GT 32
Thanks a lot Danowat
Very usefull information, both from drivers and hosts.
Lol, really, it would be fun to have 32 cars on RallyX track ;D
I believe that south city is reduced to 30 due to the number of pit boxes as 32 cars would not fit now since qualifying starts from pit lane.
Quote from CELTIC100 :I believe the south city is reduced to 30 due to the number of pit boxes as 32 cars would not fit now since qualifying starts from pit lane.

Ahhh crap , surely if 2 people were to spec untill there were 2 free pitboxes that would solve that for a while?.

Either that or have 2 extra pit boxes outside the pits somewhere, like at the end of pitlane.

It's a real PITA for leagues.
Quote from danowat :Ahhh crap , surely if 2 people were to spec untill there were 2 free pitboxes that would solve that for a while?.

Either that or have 2 extra pit boxes outside the pits somewhere, like at the end of pitlane.

It's a real PITA for leagues.

It would work, as you say, if someone waits til a pit is ready for use.
I know this never would happen, but it could be a problem is... lol all the cars pitet at same time, again someone would have to wait, and I don`t know how good that would be :S But again, that chance is very very small, so I agree with you on your point.
#6 - Jakg
SO is due for an update in Y, i thought it was just textures, but it could fix this
Quote from Jakg :SO is due for an update in Y, i thought it was just textures, but it could fix this

Fingers crossed
Quote from Jakg :SO is due for an update in Y, i thought it was just textures, but it could fix this

Where do you have this information from?
#9 - DeKo
Quote from The Very End :Where do you have this information from?

Its been common knowledge that Patch Y will have SO graphical updates, hang on and ill find the post.
Thank you.
wowwowow, this will be great. Is it So`s turn to be improved now On time I say!
Don't forget 16 on the AutoX.
Is that something new?

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG