The online racing simulator
LFSWorld - ideas
(11 posts, started )
LFSWorld - ideas
The previous LFSWorld had some useful things that seems to have disappear now :
*for the online stats, when moving the cursor of the mouse on an online PB, the number of laps still appear, but not the hlvc time like it was the case before
*when watching the window that shows all the hotlaps uploaded, you cannot see only the "top 10" times for example or only the WR's, so you have to manage with loads of times you do not want to see
*when receiving an e-mail, there is no answer button, and I did many mistakes when answering people by doing wrong copy/paste (sorry men)

and a new thing : it would be marvellous to have the option to have the possibility to see for a track an hotlap chart for a certain class too, and not only for only one car. There are some more classes now in S2 (even if the cars in have some big differences ), and that would be very usefull to compare the cars of them.
/me slaps Victor around a bit with a large trout

Dont forget the longest standin WR chart
couple of small Hotlap ideas. Not sure if mentioned before in another thread somewhere else... :s
  1. Where you can see the "Main Hotlap Nations Rank" - it would be good if each country linked to a list that showed which racers make each country up, and what their times are contributing to the rank.
  2. A new list showing "Main Hotlap Teams Rank" would be cool. Showing hotlaps by Team.
Maybe the same things with the Nutter ranks too?
I forgot one thing:

"France" and "France, metro"

it would be a lot better to have only one category : "France"
#5 - Cawwa
How about a Team ranking?
Take for example the 4 best drivers in each team and make that a team rank. Would be fun to fight teamwise ...
#6 - ORION
biggie ist best anyway, even without any team :P
I want to be able to go from the "Online Racer Stats" page to the "Online Race Results" page with one direct click. (And vice versa).
And when you have that space where you can write player's name, how about making it like this:

A drop down list with last 5 viewed players innit ! (!!11twelve)
Quote from sinbad :I want to be able to go from the "Online Racer Stats" page to the "Online Race Results" page with one direct click. (And vice versa).

Bumpage, in case it was missed.
Just make where it says "Last Race Information" (or something) a link to that racer's Online Race Results page.

PS: I know that it's easy to see your own results, but if (for example) you clicked someone's stats icon in this forum, you would have to type their name in at some stage to be able to go from their stats page to their results page.
Attached images
lastraceinfo.jpg

LFSWorld - ideas
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG