The online racing simulator
bring the nurbergring!!
(43 posts, started )
bring the nurbergring!!
**** it. delete thread.
Use the search button PLEASE.
i have i got a toppic of a guy wanting to build it himself but saying it wudn't fit.....thats it m8
If you learnt to spell Nürburgring properly, and searched for that, you might well get more results...

DE
Great, very original and fresh suggestion.

yearh right
#7 - Slopi
WTF is a nooberring?
its...nurburgring....or northern loooooooopedidooop
#9 - garph
Shouldn't the improvements section be set up so that when you click to post a new thread you are forced to use the search function first before it allows you to post?!

Or if you post something that's been suggested a million times before like this one has or one of the other 10 ten reposts, you get an electric shock to the testicles?
make a track that looks like that and call it the Keyring
+1 for the Keyring
+1 for the onion ring, the p***s ring, the ring of fire, theringmybell, the ring of the lord, the rockamring, the ringtone, the abrasive ring, the bearing, tinkering and all the others.

greetz

der butz
butz! you forgot the Schitzenring!
+1111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!
I Love The Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nurby isn't as good as Sears Point or Thruxton. Nuff said
We just need the one ring to pwn them all
Isle of man TT track would be a very nice track to race on
duke, obviously you know not of what the Nøbørgring represents.
oo i do like the isle of man TT idea lfs is the best racing game in the world but it is missing some of the greatest tracks......just a heads up for the future
Well, who knows, mayeb in the future when S3 final is done, they will let LFS open to modifying? That would be fun, isle of man here i come weeeeee
#23 - CSU1
@ MIDWINTER & nathan french take my advice
I need a go at a different track

bring the nurbergring!!
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG