The online racing simulator
BMW M3 Simulator (Waste?)
(16 posts, started )
I Want That Shifter
i wouldn't mind giving it a go! although if i had an M3 i wouldn't be parking it in front of a screen and "pretending" to drive it!
that is GTR2 The LCD menus shows it but it also sounds like M3 GTR from the game.

A bit unclear: is this officially BMW's simulator? If yes, wtf they're thinking? Or just some Joe Average with too much money?
yup tis GTR2 alright
Quote from Tweaker :Can you spot all the really sad points of the video and the entire presentation? lol

NO CLUTCH!!! He was still accelerating when moving the shifter and the "sim" never shifted until after the shifter was in gear. The car has a freakin manual shifter, where is the clutch?
would be better with lfs
all that work setting it up and the guys head is in the way of some of the projector image and the rest of it on the roof and dash. pretty dodgy
#9 - herki
#10 - DeKo
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :would be better with lfs

The clutch simulation in GTR2 is a lot better than LFS tbh, its just that this particular guy didnt seem to be using it.
Obviously he just wished he'd opted for the 'ring spec M3 and was realising his dream, much like any of us would drive a road spec car in LFS
That is the single biggest waste of a good car I've seen since "pimp my ride".
What a waste for that beautyful car
what a waste
Well, somebody has money and passion for cars. Sadly he doesn't know anything about racing simulators

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG